I attract a lot of attention as a guy and I hate it?

Anyone have any Ideas on what I could do to make myself blend in and unnoticeable? The reason I ask this is because a lot of people will stare at me for my looks (sometimes girls will fuck me only for that reason). My body size is medium build but I am abit chubby as well. Even if that is the case, It doesn't stop people from staring at my symmetrical ( this was said by many people) face. It's a problem because I am a reserved guy who doesn't really like attention. I can grow a beard but I hate looking too scruffy so I tend to keep myself well groomed. Anyone have any ideas? I know how weird this sounds but it's the honest truth

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls will fuck you because of your handsome face? You could attempt to say no to those women. Also, Be mean, rude and unclean. If you don't what to do those things, you may just have to continue suffering in this horrible life of yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• just ignore the attention, its really that simple. they are going to look if they want too, so don't let it bother you. if they approach you, either ignore or just say thanks and leave promptly.

What Girls Said 1

• Kinda feel like u have to put on a dark trench coat, shades, and hat, huh?

What Guys Said 1

• just make sure you look like you just smelt something bad and are having a bad day, people will leave you alone... wear sunglasses too

girls do that and no one approaches them lol! this might help you out