(Imagine) You're going to die in 1 hour, what should you be doing right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would go to school. I mean 1 hour there last 10 right? So more time for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 8:30PM?

Umm okay.. If I knew beforehand that I'm gonna die in an hour time (hopefully not a gruesome death lol), what I'd do is :

I'd write emails to my loved ones (mum, close friends, cousins) and schedule them to be sent after an hour, minutes after my death. I'd message some of my GAG friends (whom I chat with outside of GAG as well) and bid farewell. I'd especially address my mum on how and what to do with my musical instruments, my precious babies. That'd take me at least 30-40 minutes.

That leaves to approximately 20 minutes left. I'd blast songs - cello, piano, guitar pieces. Songs loud enough to disturb them neighbors lol 😂

What Guys Said 37

• At 5:16PM?
    --Well, if I knew, I'd leave a farewell "I gotta go die" GAG question and then I'd deactivate. That would take about 5 minutes (gotta find a good gif for it haha). 55 minutes left.
    --I'd devote 10 minutes to telling my GAG peeps goodbye, maybe sending a message to my family.
    --For the rest of the time, I'd crank up my guitar amp to 11, piss off the neighbors with the guitar playing noise, and barricade the doors so no one could come in and stop me.

If I'm going to die, I'm going out during loud noises 😂

• write my will

• Figuring out a way to scape from death! I'm not giving up on life without a fight!

• I would barely have time to get to my girlfriend before I died. On the way I'd call my family and my BFF and thank them for all their love and support.

• I'd call up my mom, and request that she find my literature and videos (finished and unfinished) a buyer, so that my brand can continue to exist without me. And to get a legal team if necessary, so my estate doesn't die with me.

I'd then write a Facebook post stating what's going on to all parties that may care, and mention that I'm about to find out what really did happen to Emily. I'd wish everyone farewell, including those I personally don't like that much. I'd then say: "Signing off," and change my avatar to a black square.

I'd then go rest on the couch, and wait for the inevitable.

• Say bye to the fam and then run out and give some women the best D of her life

• Paying bills.

• I'd spend it talking to @MissNowhere

• getting married adopt a teen/adult invest in the children who dont have mentors and clear my internet history.

• Lots of tawbah and ibadah my friend, lots and lots of it.

• Having sex so I can go out with a bang

• Smoke hella dro

• Do I know how I'm gonna die. If yes, I'll probably prepare for it. I might not be able to prevent it but at least I'll be pretty badass when it happens.

• If I knew I was dying in an hour, bigger chances are that I'd be in such bad shape that I would not have any senses to do anything. Perhaps pray and recite.

• Lose my virginity asap!

• Reserve my seat at the table

• Jump off a plane at exactly 55 mins. Even at the face of death i won't let it win

• Probably panicking and asking a GAG question about it

• Leave you a cupcake :c

• Got to my crush and tell her all my feelings...
    What about you 😶?

• Sit down with my family and tell them I love them all.

• Try to formulate a plan to make it look like I was killed by a specific person.

• Eating a beef burger with jalapeños

• Tell my crush that I think a lot about her

• Having sex obviously.

• I'd probably write my last thoughts of this world while watching George Carlin for inspiration.

• I would have sex one last time and fly like Superman or Thor.

• I'd yell at my parents and sister to come down, I would explain the situation, I would deactive my facebook account, I would email all my friends to tell them about it, I would call up my crush and tell her that I have liked her for two and a half years, and then I would blast Black Label Society at max volume while driving as fast as possible. If I die, oh well, I was going to anyways.

No need to write a will, my parents will know what to do with my stuff.

• Take drugs. I won't have to worry about the effects when I'm dead.

• Have sex. At least you'd die happy!

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 28

• - Write my will.
    - Talk with my mom and dad and make sure they are satisfied with me.
    - Try to leave good memories in my family.
    - I would tell my friends I am travelling far away so they don't become sad. They will become angry though since I won't be contacting them which is fine; better than them being sad.

Question: if you know that somebody loves you too much that they might get sick and die if they knew you died, and you knew that you would die soon, what would you do to make them have an easier time and suffer less? Would you make them hate you too much so they never cry over you?

• After I've said goodbye to all my love ones and closest friends, I'd probably head to my boyfriend's. For a little bit of a 'last she-bang'... die happy. :P

• just an hour? man... well id repent and bid my loved ones goodbye.

• Going to have sex with a guy who I just ended things with, but make up long enough for us to have mind-blowing sex. And then cuddle, and then I'll die. Only if he's willing to take me back... though. He's a douche, but he's hot as hell.

• I would watch a movie and lock my room and maybe the last 1 minute jump off a bridge.

• Call my mom, my dad, go to my aunt's house, call the whole fam, and DESACTIVATE MY GAG ACCOUNT

• Getting fucked by some guy

• Burning certain things in my house. Writing a will. Kissing my kids.

• I would be eating some of my favorite foods and listening to my favorite songs. I also would say goodbye to the people who are important to me.

• talking to my mom and praying

• Trying to meet Beyoncé.

• Uhh, annoy @illusive_man as much as possible to prepare myself for annoying him for eternity in hell.

• I'd be having sex with my boyfriend. 😬

• Repenting, praying and donating all the money in my account for charity.

• I would go out and knock on my crush's house and when he opens the door I will kiss him.

• Run to my crush's house and tell him how I felt about him.

• Well then, guess the best thing to do would be call all my loved ones and tell them how much they mean to me. I'd see as many of them as I could, but that'd only be a few, if that.

• I should be running.

• Eating...,, jkjkjk but no I would be spending it with my family

• if i was going to die in exactly one hour... ok.
    1) set watch for 59 minutes. takes 1 min.
    2) set email timer to send goodbye emails to besties exactly as i die. takes 15 min.
    3) run to crush's house, b/c i know what street he's on but not the exact house. find house. takes 30 min.
    4) kiss crush, after explaining the situation. also we both like each other but aren't together cuz of my mom so he wouldn't mind. takes 14 min.
    5) timer sounds, run away so crush doesn't see me die. th'end.

• Tell all the people that deserve it I love them and then it's time for a nap 😌

• I honestly don't know, I guess I'll just listen to music. Talking to people would just make me feel worse.

• Eating. I don't want to die on an empty stomach. No one ever talks about kosher options in hell.

• Having sex

• If I was crazy enough I would run to my crushes house and kiss him

• As a virgin I will call a random guy for 30 minutes sex session the remaing 30 minutes I'll stay with my family.

• I'd have sex... Like just grab the next guy and do him...

• If i was going to die in an hour i'd get drunk and die happy!