Are you a likeable/hateable person?

Is it easier for people to hate, or like you?

I think at first when people meet me, they like me. Then, they get tired of my bullshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can't really make people like you at all... and to be "liked" these days you have to give up everything you are for them... even your freedom to choose who to be... and that is just not a price i'm willing to pay... id like to keep my mind as my own, of what is actually mine anyway... because much of who we all are is influenced by the society we live in. I am however not a very likable person in the eyes of people these days because i do want to keep control of my own mind, i want to be who i want (whatever that is), but again whoever i become it's still going to be influenced by this world but at least i have some say in where i want to go or what i want to do for fun right? Sometimes it is easier to be hated though because then your free to go where you want, do what you want without being held back by anyone, but other times it's not easy, but again just as much as you can't control who "likes" you, you can't control who hates you...

• lol it's definitely a very complicated world, the possibility that you aren't actually held back when people hate you never really occurs to most people, or it does but they are too scared to come that far out of their comfort zone so they keep trying to get people to desperately like them, ahh... i wish it wasn't so complex, it can be so much easier.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 45

• I'm likable to most people probably because I'm very simple, don't argue much, am compromising, and am rather open-minded to discuss anything.. people who really get into my world usually still find me likable though in my high stress moments I am too much and they want to turn me off. I don't even like me during those times. But I do apologize and admit wrong. I've made it an active effort to address my flaws.

I don't get along too well with people who like to debate, are controlling, and are dramatic, because that brings out the high stress, reactive side to me that isn't so pleasant. I rarely initate drama, but people can evoke a reaction out of me that isn't so pleasant. Those people I can only handle in doses.

• Very simple, yet writes two paragraphs!

How interesting!

• Lol!! Good point... I meant simple as in easy to satisfy and easy to make plans with sorta thing. I looooove to talk and reflect!

• I'd like to think I'm likable for the most part. Really quiet unless you get to know me a bit better, so I wouldn't really give you any reason to dislike me.

I'm always super polite, maybe a bit to the point of being a push-over but hey, I'd rather 'finish last' if it's something not too significant than come across as pushy, overly opinionated, etc.. Spoken like a true introvert. :P

• I'm super hateable. I have so many haters it's ridiculous. It's definitely way easier to hate me rather than to like me. I'm not for everyone.

• I'm pretty likable because I'm generally friendly, reassuring of others, and I laugh at peoples jokes no matter how bad they are lol. I'm awkward, but people consider it part of my charm :p

• Lol, I'm both. Like, most people continue to like me, but just a couple days ago, this asshole who I used to consider a friend called me a bitch for absolutely no reason. I'm a social butterfly and fun to be around, so it's mostly easy to like me, but I have my moments.

• THAT BITCH!

• Yes, I did. I couldn't help it. It like when you're trying so hard not to curse, but it just slips out. It just did. Can't blame me too much. It's not my fault I have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina.

Sorry. It was too much. I had to. I just had to.

• Sorry, u've got me all wrong xD I was talking about the Mean Girls reference!

• I think at first people don't like me, but then they umend up liking me. Something about my personality is kinda unsettling to mist people. They think I'm snooty and rude :( which I'm totally not...

• It's definitely easy for people to like me. I have a "shy and innocent" thing going on and people are always nice to me and I'm always nice to them. I don't give people a reason to hate me, I don't start drama

• I actually think I'm equally hateable/likeable since I would say the number of my friends is about equal to the number of my haters haha - it's weird because I've never ever met a person who got to know me and didn't have an opinion on me. They always either hate me or love me. I seem to polarise a lot, it's kinda funny.

• I am hated at first then once you get to know me better I become well liked.

I usually come off as a stuck up bitch and then you start talking to me and then people call me sweet etc etc.

• I don't know about on GAG, but irl it's both.

It really depends on the individual. To some I may appear likeable, to some it's quite the opposite.

• I am hateable...

• Hate me. I don't hide it. I try to exaggerate how much of a straight up asshat I am to deter other people and it works. Then they get to know me and they still hate me. 😂😂😂

• There's a song that describes my likeability...

https://youtu.be/4IP-2Ck-wak

• I think I'm more of a likeable person than a hateable one.. people seem to be very happy and sweet when talking to me since I always smile and make it easy for them to do so.

• Apparently I'm likable. I'm usually open and I smile a lot, plus I'm super talkative so there is no awkward silence with me hehe :p

• I'm a likeable person and very friendly. Back in highschool I was so eager to make friends that I came off to friendly and people found me annoying. Lol. I calmed down in college :P

• I think it depends on their own characters as well. If they're modern thinking, direct people, they mostly like me. But traditonal conservative people mostly don't really like me

• Depends on if you catch me in a good mood.

• At first people like me but as the longer they know me. That's when they start to see my disorder and how it affects me. Which ends up making some people leave. :(

• I think I'm pretty likable as a person (personality wise), although a lot of people disagree with me when it comes to my views on certain controversial topics.

• hateable for sure..

• I'm not sure. I think I am a likeable person but once I get awkward and nervousness sets in I'm pretty sure I give off the weirdo vibe.

• I think I'm pretty likeable. I can't complain.

• Can't we all just get along? ☺
    But peoplw tend to like me until they find out about my sexual history

• most people have a hard time figuring out what to say to me
    so i think i'm hateable

however, little kids seem to like me since many like following me around, lol

• People always generally really like me for some reason.

• I'm sure they don't get tired of you, I would actually love to hear your bullshit since I love crazy-fun people and you sound like one of them :)
    And if you ask me, I'm trying to be as likable as I can, though I do it for myself and not for others.

• I easily make people offended just by my face, but when they know me, they say I'm very easy to talk to and quite fun. So I'd say I provoke both, hateable and likeable.

• A lot of people judge me based on my appearance, but once people meet and talk to me I like to consider myself likeable. I mean, if I wasn't likeable, I'd probably have no friends LOOL

• I'm known as a very quiet, tired, angry person. So i guess i'm more a hateable then a likeable person.

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 29

• I'm definitely a VERY likeable person!

---

If someone doesn't like me,

that is more a reflection of him / her / them,

than it is on me.

#NotMyFault

• I think of it this way: if someone doesn't like me, I eat them whole :D

• They take a glance at me, think I'm probably interesting and likeable and stuff, then I open my mouth and they don't want to talk to me ever again.

• Its a give and take, most of the time people like me, sometimes I get under peoples skin and make my self cozy on planet dickwad.

• Haha, I try my best to be a likeable person, thing is some people think I'm too weird, so that's why some people don't like me #ForeverAlone 😂, but that's okay, I don't expect everyone to like me 😄!

• I think I'm the opposite, people like to hate me until they get to know me, though it's not easy to get to know me.

• Like me , because I'm warm , friendly and charming.😉

• I think I'm ignorable. Most people I have ever met have forgotten about me lol

-_-

• probably something in between... as far as I know I don't have many haters but I also don't have many people who really like me much...

• In person people either find me pleasant or pedantic. On here people think I'm amusing or a cunt, or sometimes both.

• As an introvert. I would say most are indifferent towards me. I neither give reasons to like or dislike. But giving enough time my "witty takes on life" usually move me to the likeable side. But others see it as being pretentious.

• Too many people just find me merely 'adequate' enough. Not enough people think I'm awesome.

Sure, I'm likeable. But it doesn't do much for me.

• Lol, people usually like me

• everyone i have met hates me besides a select few of people
    to people i don't care about "im the definition of cancer" as my best friend said

• It's easy to hate me if you don't know me because I am complicated and I like to speak the truth instead of shutting up and letting things go as they are.

• Like me or I hate you lol that's me. I don't know which category I fall in though.

• I'd imagine I am neither to most people; I am probably considered an irrelevance.

• I'm ok; more awkward than anything. I think I'm likable.

• I am much likely a hateable person.

• I'm pretty likable.

• very likable

• I don't know. I never cared

• Hateable (Even though that is not a word).

• I change my attitudes according to person i talk with so it changes person to person

• Would hope I am likeable...

• It's easier for people to like me when they first meet me, then hate me once they get to know me

• Easier to like me.

• 0|0
  • very likable apparently. i don't get why. i don't talk so i don't get how i meet a lot of people.

• I get a lot of haters but I don't give a shit they don't mean shit to me

• Lol I can't tell if that's a good or bad way to look at it

• I think it's a good way, I won't ever let anyone bring me down or get in my way if they tell me I can't do something I'm gonna prove them wrong