Are you on tinder?

Follow-up: have you actually met anyone from tinder in real life? date and the like

• Yes
  • No
  • What the heck is tinder?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have actually used it to go on a date but it was horrible. It's fun to use sometimes but only when ur bored and from what I've heard it never seems to work out!

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not. Although I may as well be.

My friends have it and one of them always makes me look at the guys she's talking to. And she makes me come on her first dates that she makes with the guys she meets so she doesn't get raped or kidnapped.

I'm like, "If you need me to come along so you don't die, perhaps that's a sign that you shouldn't go in the first place, yo."

http://i.imgur.com/MGsO5.jpg

^My life lol

• I was on Tinder just to see what's up. Never met anyone and I'm not on Tinder anymore.

• I'm on Grindr.

• I have been on plenty of Tinder dates.

• Nope, I am not on Tinder.

If the time ever comes, I will probably be on shadi. com

Lol jk, I haven't met anyone from any sites.

• Met two dudes on tinder at a Con. Was fun.

• No. It's a cesspool of trolls and catfishers.

• Nope, because I'm not on tinder

• I was on it for like 3 weeks last year. I went on 9 dates during that time. Then ended up in a relationship with one guy for the next four months.

What Guys Said 9

• I joined yesterday and after about 20 swipes had a match and I'm chatting with her. Dunno where it will go.

• Used it for like a couple weeks, went on one date, either it's deleted or I have messages that'll never get read not even sure

• I was on it (not any more) and I have met real people from it in real life and had real dates and real sex with them.

• I am, and I've met girls from there, I'm actually meeting one pretty soon.

• I've installed it just to see how it works and what people are close to me but never seriously used it.

• No, I'm not.

• Nope!!! Have it, don't really use it, I'd rather meet women out in public, tinder reaks of heightism

• No but my dad is...

• No. The type of people I'm interested in wouldn't go anywhere near that shameful app.