All I want for Christmas is?

Yes its that time of the year again where Christmas is derping around the corner! Whats on top of your wishlist? Finish the sentence, "All I want for Christmas is..".
All I want for Christmas is?

Most Helpful Girl

• All I want for Christmas is a better standing computer desk that is actually made for computers. That way i can stand up while messing around on my laptop.

www.biomorphdesk.com/.../...el-standing-desk_2.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../91haUCsaH-L._SY355_.jpg

• Why would you want to stand xD personally I don't think id find that comfortable hahah

• hahah you'd be immortal then. I think you should ask for that for your birthday since you want it so much and ask for something else for Christmas :D

• I feel bad though for asking for that since I got a table last year and it has been great but hasn't been to good when it comes to standing up. Like one of the screws has already become dull and I can't hold it up anymore. :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• I'd go for a puppy. But like a real puppy. One that'll grow into a dog 60+ lbs.

But no, on my list are pots and pans (moving out in the summer) and a toaster.

• All I want for Christmas is that puppy! 😂 Better yet, I'd dress my pup up in that costume ahaha

Jokes aside tho, all I want for Christmas is a ticket to travel to the whole world. Fuck, that'd be a dream come true. But no, instead life likes to be a bitch and that'd be impossible to achieve.. so I'd say that I want new wardrobe!! 😣 My current (walk-in) wardrobe is full already lol.

• All I want for Christmas is... Christmas.

Last year I didn't have a Christmas, so this year I am having the biggest tree I can steal, I'm going to bake like a motherfucker and get so incredibly festive I might start peeing glitter and shitting out tinsel. Bring it on!

• hahaha that really does sound great! I am gonna be alone this Christmas again but I am also planning on baking cookies :P why did you have a Christmas last year?

• Cause you parents are in a different country and I dint think ill be able to visit. Awww :( I am sorry about your cat and I totally get it. I am happy that this year you're planning to go full "Whoville" haha

• Ha, I am and I now have a new cat friend to tear down my tree each night, ha!

Sorry to hear it will be a quiet one for you, hope it's an enjoyable one though :)

• Ah mah gawd that dog <3

Um, I don't really have anything on my wish list this year. I could say a PlayStation 4, but I'm going to wait on that. I want others to be happy and enjoy the season, or have a good end of the year if they don't celebrate.

• Reading this, all I can think of is putting your name into that song so it goes "all I want for Christmas is Whoooooooooo..." It even rhymes. That's perfect!

• How good a Santa are you? Size 6 UK would be something lol or a farm by the seaside in Spain/Italy.
    It thick wavy blonde hair. A crown. Horse and carriage (and somewhere to put it😄)
    Or a kiss from my crush😍
    But I admit the last one might be tricky. Thanks Santa xx

• a dog.. that dog perhaps.. :P I am not Christian so I don't think Santa will give me anything. :D

• You can pagan? Cause that's the real source of the holiday lol.

• All I want for Christmas is for some stability and happiness in my life.

• Ok honestly, I REALLY want a pair of Panda animal pajamas and a furby cause my cousin is gonna ask for a fox pajanamil and a furby too. I want lots of books and maybe a small camera for photography.

• Being 18 XD

• just one more Christmas ;)

• @Joga_Dust I know paying for everything sounds like a nightmare but I wouldn't care at all

• Good luck!

• That puppy. :D

• I don't celebrate Christmas but I need snow...

• all I want for Christmas is meeting him again :)

• my two front teeth!

• All I want for Christmas is to be with my family and friends :) and a big fat kitty! ;)

• A turtle. I want a puppy but I'm a busy lady and would feel like I'm neglecting the little pooch.

• All I want for Christmas is a flight ticket to any place in Africa... that would be so freaking awesome

• i want this huge teddy bear i saw a few days ago. it was almost as big as me (i'm 5'4)

• I want a ukulele!!!

• It's not even Halloween yet. Lol. And all I want for Christmas is to see my childhood friend.

• Honestly? Well there's this comic book...

• I don't celebrate it but I want to take advantage of the sales.

• A million dollars

• A Sphinx kitten & bvb concert tickets

• To stay with my boyfriend and have fun together 😊❤️❤️😊

• Every season of Supernatural.

• A good boyfriend! :)

• all I want for Christmas is a boyfriend lol

• A kiss from my crush 💕❤️💕

What Guys Said 12

• My then 6 months old granddaughter on my lap. :)

• nothing...

we dont really do Christmas in our family. not for religous reasons or anything, its just not something we do. dont get me wrong, we do an Christmas dinner but its no different to a Sunday roast.

• Al i want for Kissmas is... to have @elissadido by ma side during the coldest winter and we be chillin' inside the fireplace all night cuddling in blankets while talken about nothin' without being bored up til ah 3, ah 4, and ah 5 in morning 💏

• I want to get a Hoyt Bow and get into Archery

• "is you"

From the song :)

• ... an iPod Touch 6th gen, 128GB, red

8-)

• I didn't know people still buy them haha

• Fair enough. Now that you explained it to me I can see the appeal :D

• Yup, using your phone for EVERYTHING drains the hell out of that battery. The iPod Touch is so slim that carrying it with your smart phone in your pockets doesn't impede you, and it's nice to have a portable video player, game player, and music player that you can use without stressing about "oh no I won't want to drain my battery!"

That's one con of smart phones. They do SO MUCH, yet the battery can't handle doing everything ALL DAY LONG.

• All i want for Christmas is a cute chick to bang.

• I want video games, a sword display, and cash. and maybe a bj from my girlfriend

• Nothing, I repeat nothing.

• All I want for Christmas is the girl I've been madly crushing on for months to sit on my lap and ride me like a cowgirl chasing the Indians.

• ... a girlfriend... I don't think that's asked too much 😂

• I don't think Santa kidnaps people 😂 but you could ask for a van with tinted windows ;)

• hahaha Santa does know where all the naughty girls live!

• lol this conversion... :p

• 1|1