Y u always lyin?

Are you a liar?

How often do you lie?

I think I tell around 30 lies per day, maybe more, I don't know

"According to a 2002 study conducted by the University of Massachusetts, 60% of adults can't have a ten minute conversation without lying at least once. But even that number makes it sound better than it really is; those people in the study who did lie actually told an average of 3 lies during their brief chat. May 7, 2012"

amazing huh? What do you think? Can you stop lying for 10 minutes?

I think I can lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I lie everyday! Customers always try to bargain their ass off and I just tell em it's the lowest I can go. :o

• I don't lie much anymore.

Except I have an ongoing lie. I keep telling my teacher my project is done and she's misplaced it, and I have a 100 in that class

• Everyone is lying all the time... Often it's just something small or to make someone else feel better, often you do it without really thinking about it... So yes I'm one too

• I don't lie that much. People just don't ask things that are worth lying about. And when they do, I just don't answer or tell them to fuck off.

• I am extremely honest and only lie for comical relief!

• i rarely lie. when i really really have to lie. but i prefer to tell the truth 90%.

• "I hate you @WhatTheHellAmy and I am in love with @MissNowhere. "- See even I can lie. Hehe 😂😂😂.
    But I usually don't have to lie, an introvert and I don't meet a lot of people and don't have lot of conversation. Rare gossips

• I hardly ever lie and I dont know how

What Girls Said 5