What's the best thing to happen to you today?

Mine is that I made plans to have sex with my boss this Sunday. Woooooooooooo! !!!

Why are you guys so jealous? 😂😂
by the way guys, I am leaving the place. Why do you hate me so much for the fact that I am a woman and that I have needs? Mind your own fucking business.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol why are the guys overreacting 😂 have fun nonetheless! ^^

Anyways, nothing much yet cause it's only 1:15PM and I just woke up an hour ago. 😅 I have four classes later (four hours 😭) so.. god help me! 😩😂

What Guys Said 24

• Well it wasn't today really but I installed tinder just 4 d lulz yesterday and got a match and a chat with a girl after like 20 or so swipes. Weird.

• ... So how much of a raise did your boss give you? LOL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• So thats how women climb the corporate ladder... nicely done

• I guess that's one way to get a raise

• Since it is 1am - It is the end of the day, I got through my work and had to get to the bank so I got that done, a small victory, it was a day to be happy with little things. A friend of mine got bad news so that had a sobering effect on the day.
    Anyway I hope you have a great time on Sunday, enjoy yourself.

• :c making cupcakes

• I got no job and no sex life. Thanks for rubbing your awesome life on my face. The best thing that happened to me today was at the brink of death in League of Legends, I ended up completely destroying the entire enemy team with Master Yi. It's too bad everyone on GaG will never get to experience life or death in a virtual battle of the greatest minds on Planet Earth. Beat that, woman. <3

• Be careful with that buddy, you're playing with your livelihood and if things go South you could find yourself unemployed.

I have just woken up, so nothing good has happened as of yet. Hopefully a bird will fly past and excrete on my forehead, I hear it's a sign of good fortune and heavens knows I could do with some good fortune.

• Your boss is a lucky man lol
    I felt a headache coming in the morning and was like "aw damn" but the feeling just up and left outta nowhere

• My Eagles won on Monday Night Football! 8-)

• Congratulations! I want to fuck a friend of mine but hey, she has something called a boyfriend and I heard it may hurt me.

• Best thing go happen to me today.

My martial arts instructor said he's seeing a fire in me that's making me unstoppable...

• Doing your boss hu? Good hustle for sure; definitely money to be made in that strategy. What's the best thing to happen to me today? I ate a Philly cheesesteak; that was pretty good.

• new mini workout to try out wooo :)

• Wow! Big plans... elaborate, or simple?

• The best thing to happen to me today? I'm still alive? Or maybe I'm one more day closer to death?

• Planned sex? Let me know how it goes...

• You spoke about him a while ago. Hey I'm amped for you, hope you fuck each other's brains out!

• Can I be your boss?

• you don't have boy friend?

• Best thing is that I'm seeing goosebumps the movie again.

It must be nice being able to plan sex and have it on your time. Not to sound jealous and bitter but sometimes I'll meet girls, not you, that have unrealistic expectations of guys, they're like oh because I got laid at a young age and get it all the time, you should too or else there's something wrong with you. I'm not a virgin but it's like these people don't realize how easy they have it in that case.

• I hope you guys have fun! Haterz gonna hate, nothing you can do about them.

Yes, my gf's mom stopped feeling dizzy (been like that one week), one of my clients brought me some home-made candy. The little things in life.

• i jacked off again today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, cause that's a great plan (sarcasm)

I chewed people out on here fro being trolls

• I choose not to have women in my life. I don't need drama like your ass

• Oooohh!!! Resorting to schoolyard tactics by name calling? You choose not to have women in your life? Hmmmm... ok, I am going to be kind and pretend to believe that. I bet this is your face right now. images.inmagine.com/.../ptg00911492.jpg HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... get out of my face, pathetic loser. Coz this chick is going to finish on top of some delicious cock ;)

What Girls Said 21

• haha congrats! The best thing is I was going shopping and instead of spending my own money someone else did!

• My husband agreeing to let one of our male fwb's stsy with me while he's away for a couple of week :) :) :)

Enjoy your weekend with your boss babe :) :):)

• That's fuckin hot!!!

• Dude... it was bad. REALLY BAD. I freaking did everything he wanted me to do and he wouldn't even get a little aggressive with me. I like a little slapping, hair pulling and choking. He didn't even pleasure me. Nope, he is off my list.

• Really wow pm me if you want to talk

• The federal party I voted for won!

• It's not the best by far, because it's still unresolved, but the least shitty thing to happen today is finally getting plans sorted to talk about issues with someone.

• I skyped with my best friend and cuddled with my kids.

• My plan to go to Italy this year my actually happen.

• Its interesting how fast the guys on here feel the need to take shots but the girls aren't for the most part.

• Those guys normally don't get any that's why. Doesn't matter... I'll get laid

• Probably. If a guy was saying that they wouldn't say shit or they would be encouraging it.

Have fun 😆 haha

• best thing thats happend to me today my guy walking in an hour ago with a nice big bunch of flowers for me and said that he loved me so much, soppy i know but very nice of him

• I went to homecoming and had the best time of my life! :) (if that counts)

• I had the brilliant idea to break pieces of American cheese into a boiling pot of chicken noodle soup.

• Nothing. Completely nothing.

• I guess mine is that I realized I only have to memorize 6 pages for my next quiz - at the time I thought the count would be 10 - 20 pages.

• the one you were REALLY into?

• Aren't you the makeup artist?

• I talked to a guy I thought I had feeling for but turns out he didn't and I don't either... Refreshing

• The biggest thing.. today... hmmmm...

Today I have spoken again to a dirty diaper after five million years. I thought we would never speak again! :o!

• I was busy today, and I like being out and about. Not a bad day overall!

• I was wondering how things turned out for you! <3

• thats a nice plan, but I ate taco bell and hung out with friends after school. Which by the way never happens on a Monday.

• I woke up today, and I realized how much I suck. Yay...

• Sex with the boss, well that can only lead to problems...