Have you gotten into a fight?

School home work anywere. Have you? I have gotten into 2 fights so far

• Yes
  • No
Not an argument like a real fight!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gotten in tons of fights when I was a little kid. I just couldn't control my anger at all. But I haven't had a real fight since 7th grade, I was 12 years old. I'm more of a rational type plus you have to REALLY try, to get on my nerves

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to fight with my sister all the freaking time haha, we were really abusive towards each other.

What Guys Said 31

• Word fights, several
    Attacked in the street, several times, once with a knife.
    Shot at from the Golan heights.

• And once i was in a bank when there was a hold up. One bullet fired.

• I don't start the fights, but I usually finish them. As I child, I was constantly bullied. In high school, I was always left out of the loop. In college, I was ignored by peers and sometimes belittled or accused of nonsense by higher-ups. When I switched from community college to university, I didn't usually have to worry about physical fights. However, that didn't stop my enemies from inventing other ways of creating a hostile environment for me. Mostly, by crying wolf to higher-ups so I had to constantly defend myself from unfair allegations. They knew this was an effective strategy. Because if a different individual cried wolf each time, eventually I was the one with strained credibility.

Thankfully, I've never been in a physical fight at work. Some heated confrontations, but never a physical fight.

• I was the quiet kid and I was playing basketball in my driveway. A group of popular kids in my neighborhood came walking up and noticed I had a refrigerator in my garage. They let theirselves into my garage and one of the guys took one of my Gatorades without permission.

I told him to put it back multiple times. By the way, I was also the scrawny kid. Well he didn't put it back and was disrespectful, so I fairly easily wrestled him to the ground and pinned him to the ground in about 20 seconds lol. I then said "so are you going to put it back now?"

Everyone was just looking at me and backed away. He put it back into the refrigerator and walked away 😂😂. I don't know what got into me that day...

• Only once. I watched a man hit his girlfriend. Something snapped inside of me, like a pin that was holding a spring in place being pulled away. I stopped punching when I felt him stop struggling. My eyes were so filled with rage I didn't notice my hands were covered in the blood from his nose until I calmed down.
    Still have mixed emotions about that fight. I am normally a calm, gentle, loving person, but in that moment, I turned into a homicidal maniac. I can honestly say that the though, "I am going to kill him," ran through my head, and I didn't stop. I still get shivers down my spine from that. At the same time, though, it's probably one of the things I am most proud of.

• You did it for a good reason.

• Oh, the irony. On one hand, you are saying that I could have been in the wrong because I didn't know the situation, and acted too aggressively against him when he could have just been in self defense, but on the other hand, you would have shot me had you been walking by, not knowing the situation. Oh the sweet irony.
      Keep your guns at home, vigilante. The girl and the guy had a little spat, but up until he hit her, the argument was completely non-violent. The blow knocked her to the ground, and he was going to grab her or something before I reacted and landed my first hit. So, had you been there to shoot me, you would not only have been charged with at the very least manslaughter, but also accessory to domestic abuse.

• Yes, over ridiculous things. But do i regret fighting? No, Something to laugh & talk about when with some friends.

• Dozens of the bloody things. Probably had two or three a month every year from junior school (8) to graduating from comprehensive (16). Got some good scars from it too. Broke my elbow once when a lad blindsided me and threw me off a raised walkway (was only a 6 or so foot drop). And still got the scars on my arm from when a bunch of first years decided to try and beat up the older lads by stealing wood from the DT labs and hammering nails through it.
    My signature was the kangaroo kick. Nothing sends a bugger packing like two heels to the groin with all the power you can muster from your entire body.

• When I was in third grade I got into a fight with a kid that was being annoying so we went into the in bathroom to fight then soon after we got caught we got lunch detention and turned out to be good compatible friends haha funny world

• Very rarely, most physical fights are so unnecessary and are stupid when u look back on them.

• I've had two fights. The first was where he just attacked me. It didn't last long because people pulled us apart. It happened inside the school so our friends didn't want us to get suspended.

The second wasn't like we were pissed we just wanted to see who was stronger. And yes it was an actual fight and there were broken bones from both of us.

• I think most people have at some point. Aside from this year, it's been years since I've been in a fight. Coworker basically assaulted me so I layer him out. My supervisor saw everything and I received no punishment because it was self defense. The other guy got himself fired sooner after. Horrible human being and a real hothead. It was only after he left that everyone shared a story about him. It was crazy some of the shit he pulled.

• I don't use my fists; the only fight I may have to enter is all out war.

• yeah with my brother. he likes to randomly attack me, then I have to kick his ass

• I 'fight' with friends of mine on a regular basis. I train in mixed martial arts, so I get to spar every couple of days. Sparring is fighting but you don't go 100% trying to knock the dude's head off, more like 50-60% effort. As for real fights, I've had maybe 4 or 5 in my life. I'm not a violent person, so I don't go looking to pick fights but I do love fighting.

The cool thing about sparring with skilled fighters on a regular basis is that you become soooo comfortable in an actual fight, because you're used to being in that situation and know exactly what to do with your body. The only difference is you get a bit of an adrenaline rush in an actual fight, and it's a lot easier than you're used to because 99.9% of people don't have the slightest clue how to fight.

• That's why everyone should learn wing Chun and tai chi, right? 😂😂😂

• No, those are bullshit martial arts. I recommend training in martial arts that are actually effective.

• Fuck no. If there is a serious disagreement there's only one place to take it.
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...njxHkk1rlav6ao1_500.gif

• Not a proper fight, more like, I punched the person bothering me and they ran away screaming.

• About every 2 years or so I end up in a fight. I fight well, but win lose or draw you still end up hurting the next day. Even if it's just your fists.

• wasn't much of a fight

my friend threw something at my face even after I told him not to, he did it and I pushed him and sent him flying towards the desk but the teacher separated us and he kept saying come fight me but he didn't do sh^t

it was really stupid, but we're cool again and laugh back at it now

• 6th grade for messing around and throwing a paper ball at a seventh grader. He got mad and started swing so we fought and got suspended for 3 days

• No but I should probably join a fight club.

• usually it's with my friends. we just start wrestling and tackling and shit. and i got in a fight in football a couple times technically. not really a fist fight, but back up.

• Yes, quite a few times actually. I am a peaceful guy but when I was young I wanted to be like Goku and just punch bad people. I'm glad I did.

• Verbal disputes, yeah sure. Physical fights? Nope. Well not counting my sparring in Taekwondo at least.

• Yeah, it's happened before.

• Lots of times they are usually over stupid things too I don't start them though I finish them.

• Not since I was 12.

• I never been in a fight and I never plan to.

• No fights yet...

• Yeah, just one and a quick one at that. It was in PE class in middle school, there was this really angry kid who got butthurt easily and the game got a little rough and he randomly punched me in the stomach so I took him to the ground and that was it because I didn't want something stupid like that on my transcript/record.

• Cause fighting solves things...

Nope, never

• No, because I don't have time to waste in jail.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 17

• Sadly, many :(
    ie: Grrrls have always started physical fights with me over guys + my dating life.

I just defend myself.
    I am a total pacifist.

• It isn't something to be proud about. I did strangle a bully when I was 10 lol. It takes a bigger to walk away.

• I am very conflict shy. I try to avoid getting into fights as much as possible.

But i guess i kind of was in a fight in elementary, because a guy i never talked to went up to me and tried to strangle me. I really though i was really going to die for a second there. He only did it for the kicks and to look cool in front of his friends.
    I kicked and hitted him to make him loose grip, but eventually some teachers came and he quitted.

I told the teachers what he did and all he had to do was say sorry to me lol He got no other punishment that that.

Except for that i have never been in a fight and i hope it will never be a time where i end up needing to either.

• I got into plenty of fights back in the day when I was at school, mostly because I was reasonbly popular esspecially with the boys so girls used to get jealous a lot and talked a lot of shit about me.

• Got into fights when I was a kid. Got into a bar fight a couple years ago. Sometimes I fight with my friends.

• Nope, not even once

• I lied, I have actually.

I was four, my best friend gave me a black eye and then everyone in class had to wear an eyepatch with me.

• Yes, I was quite the wild child.

• The way that this question was worded makes it sound as if you are proud of fighting. I have no issue with fights when they arise for legitimate, just reasons, but I would never feel a need to tally them.

• Nope, I've never been in a fight. I'm fine with that, too. That wouldn't turn out well for me, I assume.

• yeah I have.. more than 2..

• I could never control my anger and as a kid in an all girls school we didn't solve our arguments with cat-fights we had physical battles with territories and armies. One physical fight was caused by ribena.

• Outside of fighting my sisters, I've fought twice at school. Both boys.

• Boys? What did they do?

• One of them pushed me so I pushed him back and it turned into a fistfight. The other said something rude about me and I got in his face about it and he hit me so I hit him back and bam, another fistfight

• I'm Too cool to fight

• maybe some verbal fights but never a fistfight.

• A verbal fight if that counts. And a psychological one with my ex.

• 11th grade, highschool cafeteria