Guys, what lengerie would look great on me?

Can you give me some advice on what lengerie would look good on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything see-through.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't go wrong with teddies. I have a few hanging in my closet, my favorite one has a thong back, high cut leg openings and a lace up front that shows off half of my breasts, kind of like one of those skimpy female outfits from Mortal Kombat. It's very comfortable and helps me feel sexier and more turned on than usual.

What Guys Said 16

• Black lace anything. You'd look so freaking yummy. You've already got the smoking eyes and everything. I'd eat you out on the spot

• Wow that's perverted

• You said you would eat her out
      That has noting to do with lingerie styles

• @iamyourneighbor yes it does. That's why girls wear lingerie. To get the man all worked up so that he will touch her all special and such

• I could be wrong but you look tall - I would pick a slip and panty silk/satin set to emphasize your legs - I am a fan of subtle seduction so pick a colour that suits you that stimulates the imagination and heightens the prospects of what is to come. Maybe something along lines of
    www.blogcdn.com/.../...sie-for-autograph-frenc.jpg

• Bra and panty with some "air holes" in there since that stimulates our fansasy :D
    And it's personal but I like tigh high stockings :D

• I think a colour would look great on you, like blue satin, with black lace... suspenders and stockings... is this for the great seduction that's coming up?

• I like Simple... Boy Shorts one of my tees, and no bra.

• Lace is nice... something that covers you enough since you'll be taking to off either way. If you have a full figure those long satin ones are nice

• Anything from Victoria secret, anything and everything

• honestly... and i understand your just asking for advice on that, but when it comes down to it, its really what ever makes you feel good

• I don't think it matters. Any lingerie would look great on any woman.

• I like the stripper look. Side question:do you make love like a starfish like your name says?

• HAHAHAH! Well, once upon a time, I liked a guy named Patrick. So if you watched spongebob, his friend is patrick.

• Who is a starfish

• Ah a SpongeBob reference cool. A starfish is a person who just lays there looking like a starfish during sex which was why I thought your name was a bit odd. "No this is partick"

• You're hot so anything will probably look nice on you.

• anything that does not cover your boobs and the underwear is the thinnest string on the back so your ass is completely exposed.

• Lots of things

• have to see a full body pic first :/

• I can't condone you having sex with your boss

• I think black would suit you best. DANG! haha

What Girls Said 6