What would your reaction be if you found out your ex died in a tragic accident?

I don't have an ex, so nothing for me.
Also, if you have many ex partners, then think about the last ex.

• I don't have an Ex
  • I would cry
  • I would be sad, but not to the extent of crying
  • I don't care about them
  • Hahaha! I'm glad that happenned!
I'm surprised people with bad experiences with their ex would still cry for them or grieve. I guess this shows the power of love!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd cry. He was very shitty to me, but I'll always care about him. I'd feel awful for his family and our close friend.

I'd be very sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• C

I've never had a bad breakup. So I still care about all of them. But my last relationship was so long ago that I don't think it would affect me too strongly. Besides, my most recent ex was an alcoholic who drove drunk all the time. Every time she went out I wondered if I'd get a phone call saying she was dead, or in jail because she killed someone. It's something I had to build an immunity to. But yea, it would still be very sad.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a cry-er so I doubt I'd cry, but I'd definitely be very upset. We didn't end well, but he was a misled guy with a good heart and I'd feel terrible.

• I would feel bad for his family. I bear no ill will, but that doesn't mean I want him in my life.

• I'd cry. I wish the very best for him.

• I don't have an ex, but there is a guy that I had a crush on as a teen, but nothing ever came of it. I realised he was a dipshit and just lost interest.

If he died in a car crash, I wouldn't be surprised because he was a moron that drove cars illegally and did a lot of speeding.

I wouldn't care.

What Guys Said 5

• I guess if my ex-wife and I had separated in a nasty divorce, I might feel differently, but it would still make me sad to hear she died. I don't love her any more, but I don't wish her physical harm. In fact, there is only one person I would be glad if they died. He is the School administrator who harmed my son. So for me, if you hurt me or my feeling, I just cut you out of my life and move on, but if you hurt my kids, I wish you dead.

• Voted C. I would feel sad, but the intensity would only be the same as that felt when ANY person I knew died. The fact that she was my ex, wouldn't change that.

• I'd be upset. even though they are exes I still don't want anything bad to happen so far as them dying.

don't know if I'd cry. probably not but maybe. I mean we're broken up but there was a time I did care deeply for them if not love them

• I would cry because it would have a profound effect on my daughter who I love dearly!

• I would be sad. Because even though they are my ex they deserve to be happy... they can't be happy if they are dead.