Are you a good driver (if you drive)?

I am alright. I have been driving for two years and have yet to get any ticket. I try to be very careful when I drive especially when there are kids in the car. I hate it but it's a vital part of life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody will admit they are a bad driver. Everyone will insist they are at the very least ‘above average’, and that it’s everyone else on the road who is bad and/or an idiot.

I was on a driving course once and our instructor (former police instructor) said that as an experiment they told two bikers that one was a bad driver, and the other was shit in bed. The lousy lover was just meek and embarrassed, while the bad driver defended himself vociferously.

I have had accidents, but I have never had anything worse than a parking ticket.

• Thanks for MHO. The other pearl of wisdom that stuck with me after the course was the number one cause of accidents.

...

Following too closely. The vehicle in front can do anything it likes, and so long as you have enough space to react and stop safely, you'll be fine. Try it.

• Oh yeah, that's the first thing my Dad told me among other things combined with a lot of yelling and rage. I still love him to death though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an awesome driver. True I tend to drive a bit like I am racing according to m friends but to be fair the car I drive is a manual supercharged mini convertible with 2 little racing stripes... so how else am I supposed to drive it?

What Guys Said 15

• I think im chillin d00d

• I'm an aggressive driver, but not to the point where I cause accident.. I just like to speed that's all

• I get speeding tickets literally all the time.

• I am an excellent driver.

• I'm pretty good. I'm only averaging 6 car crashes per week atm and I'm also driving on a suspended licence.

• I'm a very cautious and safe driver lol.

• O drive like your grandmother

• I'm so good I could do it with my eyes closed. The judge didn't agree.

• I like to think I am.
    No one told me I'm not.

• I think I am okay, I haven't crashed yet

• I think I'm a good driver... but I also like driving fast. but got my first ticket only this year...

• KIDS? You are 20 and you have kids?

• Nope, don't drive. Too poor, no point

• Yes: no tickets or accidents for 20 years.

• im licensed to drive anything except a motorcycle and am pretty good at it

What Girls Said 8

• i dont think that i'm a good driver just yet. i just got my license so i'm definitely new to it all. i'm very cautious and always make sure i dont go over the speed limit and stop smoothly and things like that, so i'm cautious but not quite good yet i dont think. i'm getting the hang of it though!

• I'm a pretty good driver. I've had a full license for 5 years now and not had a crash. I'm quite a safe driver, always have been.

• Yes and no. I'm a good driver, but I hate to drive. The only time I'm forced to drive is when I'm running late and don't have time for public transport, or when the place is too far, or when we're going on roadtrips.

• For the most part, yes. I love to drive. I started driving at age 15, no tickets and was in one car accident. The other driver swerved and hit me head on.

• I've been driving for like, 5 years.
    No tickets, even though I should have a bunch.
    I'm a good driver, just a fast one.

• I am an ok driver. I just make sure I am on the high side of the limits of speed. If people around me are more cautious drivers I may seem like a road rager😳

• Uh I'm decent enough. I've never been pulled over or got a ticket yet

• Never been in a accident or gotten a ticket so yes, i suppose i am a good driver...