Are you a mean spirited person? Do you take pleasure in other's misery?

• Yup, and proud of it.
  • Nope, I am a nice person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be like this during my childhood and teens. Now, after going through a lot in my own life, I'm a much kinder man. If possible, I try to help the person in misery. If not, I just remain neutral. I'd rather die than take pleasure in others' sufferings.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am not a mean spirited person. However, I am and have always been extremely fiery so I may come off as mean sometimes. In actual reality, deep down I am a nice little old granny so if you see me being mean to someone then they earned that chit.

What Guys Said 12

• I laugh at the sight of people getting hurt, if that counts

• I'm alright I suppose lol

• I'll try ( depending on the person), but in the end I always find myself feeling kinda sorry for them.

• No I don't, I used to but I found myself gaining no real pleasure from seeing someone in misery, I have been in a miserable cycle before and it's not pleasant, it took a lot of effort to get out of the cycle which was starting to resemble a vicious cycle, so no I wouldn't take pleasure in someone's misery.

• Need sum LUV baby?

• It depends who the other person is.

• No, I'm the complete opposite of that.

• nope never...

• I laygh at fails a lot if it isn't seriously bad, but no I'm overall a good guy

• depends who it is.

• Only certain people,

• Yes, I'm German and enjoying other people's misery is what we do.

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, not really. I may be evil, but I wouldn't say I'm mean spirited. ;)

• I don't enjoy seeing anyone get the raw end of the deal. I feel so bad for them. I've cried about other people's misfortunes. People I don't even know.

On the other hand, I'm a believer in Karma and if someone deserves a taste of their own medicine, then so be it.

• no, not at all

• I'm nice on the outside but I can be a bitch on the inside☺

• If I happen to dislike that person for good reason, then yes.

• Yessss filler

• only my brother... others I won't

• I find depression hilarious, I know I'm a terrible person

• It depends on the person, usually I nice but you cross the wrong path with me again and again I'm like a robot of sorts, hardly acknowledge your existence. But also like a few people do find it funny if they trip but run after to seem like it was nothing.