Are you a mean spirited person? Do you take pleasure in other's misery?

• Yup, and proud of it.
    24% (7)29% (5)26% (12)Vote
  • Nope, I am a nice person.
    76% (22)71% (12)74% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be like this during my childhood and teens. Now, after going through a lot in my own life, I'm a much kinder man. If possible, I try to help the person in misery. If not, I just remain neutral. I'd rather die than take pleasure in others' sufferings.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am not a mean spirited person. However, I am and have always been extremely fiery so I may come off as mean sometimes. In actual reality, deep down I am a nice little old granny so if you see me being mean to someone then they earned that chit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I laugh at the sight of people getting hurt, if that counts

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm alright I suppose lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll try ( depending on the person), but in the end I always find myself feeling kinda sorry for them.

0|0
    1|0
  • No I don't, I used to but I found myself gaining no real pleasure from seeing someone in misery, I have been in a miserable cycle before and it's not pleasant, it took a lot of effort to get out of the cycle which was starting to resemble a vicious cycle, so no I wouldn't take pleasure in someone's misery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need sum LUV baby?

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends who the other person is.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm the complete opposite of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never...

0|0
    0|0
  • I laygh at fails a lot if it isn't seriously bad, but no I'm overall a good guy

0|0
    0|0
  • depends who it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only certain people,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm German and enjoying other people's misery is what we do.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, not really. I may be evil, but I wouldn't say I'm mean spirited. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't enjoy seeing anyone get the raw end of the deal. I feel so bad for them. I've cried about other people's misfortunes. People I don't even know.

On the other hand, I'm a believer in Karma and if someone deserves a taste of their own medicine, then so be it.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm nice on the outside but I can be a bitch on the inside☺

0|0
    0|0
  • If I happen to dislike that person for good reason, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss filler

0|0
    0|0
  • only my brother... others I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • I find depression hilarious, I know I'm a terrible person

0|0
    1|1
  • It depends on the person, usually I nice but you cross the wrong path with me again and again I'm like a robot of sorts, hardly acknowledge your existence. But also like a few people do find it funny if they trip but run after to seem like it was nothing.

0|0
    0|0