Advice on how to not give a shit about guys?

Why so I care if guys like me or not? Its so stupid -.-

How do I stop caring if people like me or not? Im going to be single for ever so I better get use to it... advice on how to not give a shit about guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any specific reason why you believe you'll be alone forever? I'm quite surprised to see a girl saying this on here, because it's almost always the guys who say this.

That aside... if you really don't want to give a shit about guys, just don't interact too much with guys. Over a period of time, you'll realise that you gradually care lesser and lesser about them.

• Either I only meet guys that are desperate, ugly or Just only after sex or they are simply not interested in me. . Pluss im a mess. And unattractive. . If I was a good catch more good guys would be interested.. Im obviously not attractive nor have a good personality

• Even for guys to just want sex with you, you need to be attractive. I mean... who would want to have sex with an 'ugly' girl?

You're pretty young, so just keep your chin up. You're unnecessarily being too hard on yourself. I don't know your actual age, but I had my first girlfriend only when I was 23. Most other guys my age had already been with several girls by then.

Perhaps you're just a late bloomer.

• Physcially I bloomed early.. mentallty. . Maybe not. . Who knows

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you sound like a MGTOW boy and that's never appealing so let's work on stopping that.

Next, you can be ambivalent to whether or not a boy likes you without being like "WOE WHEN SHALL A MAN COME FOR MEEEEEEE?"

Just be like "I'm an awesome human being with cool interests and hobbies who can tell you 12 different ways to... do whatever." If someone doesn't appreciate all that, it's their loss. Not yours.

Helpful or no?

• Helpful. You said it the best.

• i do.. i fo to the gym for myself.. i go to the university for myself... most things are for myself.. i dont do things to impresse anyone.. i dotn to things juts to impresse randome guys

• So why are you upset that no one has noticed you doing those things.

What Guys Said 13

• just do your own thing and draw your happiness from within yourself and your accomplishments.

• Easy for you to say. ..

• I never say it was easy. . But he wouldn't be saying this if he was in the same situation. He is obviously very attractive or/and have a great personality

• Hence its easier for him

• Just embrace the "I don't give a shit" mantra.

• Its difficult when I meet guys everyday and get reminded everyday that im not likable or attractive to othert guys than ugly and desperate guys

• But vi cant! Because I get attention regulary. . So its hard to adapt. ..

• If you want this website to help you with that... Just browse some misogynistic rants, there's more than enough of them here. The stupidity will boggle your mind.

• By fully accepting and loving youself.

• This is advice that worked for me. You stand up, cough a bit, then stop caring. Works like a charm.

• Well good new is that i like u anon babez c;
    May we be together from now on? 🌹

• You're too young

• i dont belive in that kind of bullshit

• Atlesst try to believe in meh.. the LUV of yo life 💏

• Busy yourself with other stuff. Keep yourself occupied.

• Its difficult when there is guys at my university, my volunteer group and the gym.. I see/get ignored by guys all the time

• Hmm, well I would try and do your own thing, become the best person you can, try and accomplish some dream focusing on it fully and a guy will come along at some point. For me I would always try super hard to get a girlfriend, I'd get rejected time and time again, then decide to just focus on myself, and as soon as I resigned myself to being single a girl would come along and I'd be in another relationship.

• im trying to do so.. but realy realy hard when im constantly currounded by guys or attractive and nice people... i guess i can only dofucs on myself if im completely alone or something

• Just ignore them?

• How? Im constantly surrounded by guys

• Well avoid eye contact or small talk. Or maybe get some female friends to spend more time with? I don't know anything about you so that's all I can really say.

• i do... i never hold eyecontact with guys unless they are talking to me.. and right now my closes friend is a guy...

• When people need advice on how to not give a shit... just take a big dose of Fukitol.

• For me it happened when I started reading philosophy and contimplating the world and suxh. I realized nothing really matters and I can't say that I don't care completle, but then again thats probaly a good thing; however, i do care a lot less in the sense that don't care whether people accept my way of thinking and my gener oulook on life

• they are assholes aren't they?

• Not really. . It Just doesn't work out

• I think I know who you are

• Who? I haven't posted a question like this for a long while

• I don't know maybe you are the girl I thought maybe no

• Don't date?

• Im not dating... but im still surrounded by guys

• back off? i can't tell randome people that are in my class, or at my gym etc to bakc off.. that would be weird

• Yes, you have a right to

What Girls Said 7

• Shift the attention to yourself versus worrying about how other's perceive you.

If you start distracting yourself with and spending time on activities that you enjoy and improve yourself in some way, whether it be exercising, more time on your studies, etc., your confidence will go up. The more your confidence improves, the same will happen with your happiness, in turn decreasing the amount you worry about others thinking about you in a negative sense.

• There is someone for everyone. You are going be around men no matter where you go and what you do. Now far as the ones who are no good or assholes just pay them no attention. Try to stay happy and just enjoy life.

• Oh dear, I don't know what to say. I'll get yelled at by everyone if I said "there's hope for everyone".

• Yeah.. I understand completely. . Only attractive and people with good personalitits will meet anyone. .

• You'll figure out something along the way, you seem like a smart woman 😊

• well.. seeming lika a smart person won't get me too far.. i actually need to be rteeally smart to get anywhere

• You have to accept yourself for who you are and you have to build your self confidence and worth. That way, you won't care.

• porn and netflix

• I 'm not too sure you should do that , your heart will tell you when you have meet mr right, just give it time and be patient. If not you can see if you like other girls.

• With my history and looks i'll never meet mr. right. . Thats only a much for non-super attractive girls

• Not really.. it kinda speak for it self when it NEVER works out with guys

• Sounds like you just been running into the wrong crowd of guys there is other guys out there.

• friendzone them straight up.