Has anyone tried the Halloween burger? If not, would you try it?

Burger King is selling a "Halloween Whopper" burger.
Has anyone tried the Halloween burger? If not, would you try it?
It looks cool. But, I heard from the people that ate it it turns your poop green. >_<

I probably would try it, even though it's a possible chance I will be dead after eating it haha. #YOLO #SAVAGE Anyway, would you guys try it?

1|0
8|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah.

Green poop? Pff. Whatever. Once ate nothing but yogurt and peanuts for a WEEK. Turned my shit white. (Not even joking)

I'm sure it tastes fine. It costs a lot for a menu change and advertisement, so I imagine they wouldn't skimp out on the actual product.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ew, haha. Some people also said it made their stomach hurt. But, who cares? YOLO!

• Show All
    • Any time the stool turns white see a doctor. It could be there was nothing to it. But then again it could be some type of disorder.

• @ThisAndThat
      Never happened again. I also don't have health insurance, so I imagine it'd be pretty pricey to get my literal shit checked out.

If it happens again, randomly, I'll try to take your advice. Until then, I'll just stick with a balanced diet of pizza and Doritos.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks cool but their burgers never look very appetizing irl. And I had a bad experience well my mom did. Burgerkingphobia.

1|0
    0|0
    • No food shown on TV looks as good in real life sadly haha. Sorry to hear about the experience. :/

• Yeah its sad.

FALSE ADVERTISING DX

What Guys Said 24

• If there was a BK that was convenient for me, I would. It's just dyed. It's not going to taste any different.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not like the black bun in Japan...

gawker.com/i-ate-burger-king-japans-black-cheeseburger-and-the-mcd-1642725148

1|0
    0|0
  • sure ill try anything once

1|0
    0|0
  • I might try it... but I would only go once in blue moon to a burger joint, but it always kills me that they look so good on the poster but when you get them, they're like these shriveled-up buns and grey-brown looking patties :P

I tend to go to the mom and pop places that make a real burger!

1|0
    0|0
  • I will sooner try weed than this.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks burned. All it's missing is the fire and smoke. Me I think I'm sticking with the original whopper instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely try it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I'm vegetarian so no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat fast food much at all anymore and I was never big on BK. Sooo. No

1|0
    0|0
  • I could use the money from suing Burger King.

2|0
    0|0
  • I tried it was really good and had a1 stake sauce all over it. Worth trying once.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I don't like the look of that black bun

1|0
    0|0
  • I've tried it once. I liked it enough to have it again, but like the original better.

1|0
    0|0
  • no. disgusting fast food ;O

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably give it a shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I plan on trying it.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks delicious indeed

1|0
    0|0
  • For Halloween I'm trying black pussy. Wish me luck

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really eat fastfood so I would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... bread that looks black... just that disgusts me a little. Like it's been expired

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate A1 sauce and can not do peppers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd stick my dick in it

1|0
    1|0
  • There's too many healthy items on there. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pie

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• These folks tried it:

https://youtu.be/zZ74mJk7wWk

2|0
    0|0
  • Dont like BK so no i won't try it...
    And the turning your poop green thing is due to dye, it won't kill you lol :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I would do it as a dare, but I won't eat it everyday xD

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother ate one and he complained about pooping green.

I told him DUH what do you expect from food coloring garbage.

He took a pic of the burger as well as his green poop. Ugh

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried it yet but I really want too! I say it's worth the side effects!

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard it turns your poop green. I'd probably try it though.

1|0
    0|0