Have you ever salsa danced with someone who really knows what they're doing?

I went to a salsa dancing festival recently, and some guys who were really good at it asked me to dance, and it was so fun! I only know some basic steps, rhythm, and how to move my hips lol, not all the fancy tricks, but I didn't even need to know more than that really. They knew all these cool moves, and lead so well and just twirl you around everywhere, it felt like I was floating.

I don't know how they managed to do that without our hands tangling and having awkward pauses, but it flowed perfectly. You have to pay attention to pressure on your hands though, and just go in the direction the person is gently pushing/pulling you. If you think about it too much or try to control the movement (when you don't really know what you're doing) it breaks down.

Anyway, I'm in love with it now. I definitely have to learn more and get better too. :)

Do you like to salsa?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have TRIED but to no avail. I'm horrible at it!!! But its super fun and sexy, just not really one of my strong suits. But I like how it looks and enjoy watching others do it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Again, I answered this the other day, if I don't dance, then I don't dance, why should I?

What Girls Said 0