What is your all time favorite LATIN American country?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I feel like I have to say Peru since that's where my grandparents r from. But I've never been there. But I've seen pictures and heard stories and it looks and sounds sooo pretty!!! Mexico is fun for partying but that's about it. Never been anywhere else... So I voted for Peru. Haha

• I don't have a favorite, but I like saying the names of counties. Paraguay <3 Chile <3 Cube <3 Puerto Rico <3 Venezuela <3

• Venezuela 😘

• oh. i figured it would have been Trinidad for you? ;P

• Lol. Trinidad's identity is more Caribbean. Labeling it as a latino country doesn't do it justice lol.
      Plus, my mommy's family is from Caracas

• I've only been to Mexico of these & I loved it. So I voted Mexico

• Bolivia all the way! heheh

• The only one I have ever been to is Cuba, though my parents went to Argentina to visit my dad's sister when my mother was pregnant with me.

• I wouldn't know, I'm Australian and as far as I'm aware I have no American descendants.

• Is Brazil even considered Latin american? Since they don't speak Spanish.

I voted for Peru because of the inca empire ruins. :)

• It is, Portuguese is a language that comes from Latin as well. So, despite we have Portuguese colonization and different traits than the other countries, we're considered Latin America.

• @matheus_mb But every western language comes from Latin. Yet everyone isn't called that.

I would just be annoyed with that since y'all don't speak Spanish so you should have your own category. :D

• @Mustachekitteh Yeah, not only the language but many different aspects of our colonization differ from the rest of the Latin American countries. Brazil is like the different one in the continent. I confess I find it annoying when we're compared to the Spanish neighbors, but I think we got used to the fact that we're also called Latin America.

• I love Cuba, Mexico and Brazil

• I wouldn't mind visiting Brazil if I brought a gun of course

• haha you'd have to. But you'd have to hide it very well, one of the hardest things here is getting a gun, most people get them illegaly, it would be nearly impossible to smuggle a gun to our territory by legal means.

• @bubbletrouble Yes, I agree. I'd love to have a gun but I'd better get it illegaly instead of going throught the pain of getting a permit.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that in 2005 there was a referendum to unarm the whole population, but most people were against it.

• @matheus_mb disarming the public Eh? History has shown us that you basically better ammo up against your government...

• I've only been to two of them, Brazil and Perú, and given my experience in each one of them, I'm forced to choose Perú.

• Honduras, mainly because of Roatán. Been there a few times visiting friends and it is an absolutely place :)
    Close second is Costa Rica.

What Guys Said 13

• I only visited one:

www.lonelyplanet.com/.../map_of_mexico.jpg

(Mexico DF and the South) and I liked it very much but recent news about mafia killings would stop me going back.

• Obviously, my favorite is Miami!

• Cuba!! God bless that little island and it's heroes

• I'd vote for a least favourite.

• Argentina because that's where I'm from.

• Brazil obviously, followed by Argentina.

• Since I'm Brazilian, I vote for Brazil.

• I would vote Puerto Rico, but since it's not a country, I vote for Cuba.

• Well, not a Mexico fan, but don't hate it, dislike Cuba and Argentina since the people there tend to not like america/americans, and brazil, chile, and Peru are good because I don't know anything really bad about them or good.

• Brazil interests me a little more.

• Gotta go with them home island, PUERTO RICO

• I'll go for Argentina

• Tied between Peru and Chile. by the way are you prejudiced against Ecuador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Colombia, Belize, Guatemala, Uruguay, Paraguay and the rest you omitted? Bolivia makes the best coffee in my opinion.

• No I'm not lol. I just chose the more well known ones.

• Well know to whom? And No Panama, one country that is perhaps more crucial to the history of the past Century than any other (due to the Canal) except Cuba (which you also didn't mention). There are people on this site that have had the permission to visit Cuba, by the way, so it should have been on the list. Now if you just want to have a list of/competition among your top five favorites, that's ok.

• Dude get off my case. I picked the most well known ones and Cuba IS up there.