What is the one thing that you want the most in your life?

What is the thing that if you had your life will be perfect?
And what is the thing you want to erase from life completely

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a real family my life would be perfect. I would love to have a family who supported me, accepted me as I am, gave me attention and the most important thing a family who loved me. It hurts me, but I learned to accept that this is something I will never have...

I want to erase my experience with these people I'm forced to call "family". I want to move to another country, forget their existence and my time here. I want to start all over again and being at peace.

What Guys Said 18

• To come into enough money to fix all my problems. I would like to erase all the bad decisions I have made in the past

• the thing i want most is a cure that will cure all cancers and diseases

the thing i want to erase thee most is violence

• Knowledge of sword making would make my life perfect. I want to move to Japan learn Japanese and learn to hand forge a katana. I think everyone should practice an art and this is the art I want.

• I want a cutie to hold and love forever with kisses all the time

• I'd say a girlfriend and get married and live with her by my side for the rest of my life, but I only like nice girls and most girls are bitches nowadays.
    So I'll just say sex. I don't care with whom

I'd like to erase my former best friends from my life. Remembering them hurts me. A lot

• I want to have a body that will remain fit, but not overly muscular, forever. I would be ageless, but I would not be immortal, as I could still be killed.

If I could erase anything, I would erase political corruption. That would solve most of humanity's problems pretty damn quick.

• I want a lot of Money and want to erase my laziness.

• To spend more time with my family. I work all the time and at odd hours, so it's hard to spend time with them. Hell, I don't even have a love life.

• Children, however I am too old.

• To be my own boss.

Heartache.

• I want a harem, I want to be the strongest in the multiverse, and I have a dream that one day humanity will stop fighting with each other. I would erase nothing from my life. What is a future that steals our pasts? <3

• If i had a loyal and loving wife, my life would simply be perfect.

• All I need is money.
    What I don't need at all is room temperatures other than 68F/20C.

• Someone to hold my hand. And if I had that, I'd erase the internet from my life. What about you?

• To feel safe
      I would erase my step father

• I really hope you find safety and erase your step father very soon. I'm so sorry you don't feel safe. Do you think there is anything you might be able to do, or anyone you could talk to, to achieve that safety?

• haha @AmandaLynn1930 also quite a painful answer for me, if I'm honest. Wouldn't it be just perfect though? :)

• Get rich probably.

• If I could be physically strong enough to be a police officer my life would be perfect. I'd erase all that time I spent thinking all music sucks. I missed out on a lot of music listening time that way.

• A friend. That's all I want. Someone to talk to. Someone to touch me to remind me I'm real. A friend.

• My dream is to achieve my goals and what will I erase? Anyone or anything that tries to stand inbetween me and my goals

What Girls Said 11

• Good health :)

• i won't erase anything because it was my past experiences that made me who i am and gave me life lessons i needed to learn.
    My deepest desire is to live my idea of success. Have an awesome house, a handsome husband, great job, and some awesome kids.

• To finally figure out which career path I want to take, so I can start classes and get my life going.

• one thing... i think a signifcant other and like a permanent one.. otherwise id wanted some where to move out too or another bestie.. if i could erase anything id erase most of my memory and start over, but i dont really want anything to change. If memory picking is to generic maybe forgetting the day i found ught my mom was dead it wa told to me very gracefully :p thats bought it

• Want $ so I can just go to school and travel forever while learning languages & volunteering.
    Want to erase overly defensive people that don't want to seek help

• I want to feel closer to God and be healthy and prosperous. That's about it.

• All I need are caring friends, someone to love and a caring family. Though the one, who cared the most for me is no more.
    And I would erase animal cruelty and the war.

• A faithful, loving husband :)

• i want my family to be happy and safe and in good health

a successful career is all i can think about i need it i crave it im trying to follow my passion but i want success and better salary

i want more friends that are loyal, i hate being alone

i want marriage next year and kids and a house and car

• To find inner peace.

• To be happy.
    I want to erase my childhood.