If someone told you they were a pathological LIAR would you believe them or would you think that was a lie?

What do you think?

--------

• That person is totally lying about being a liar!
  • I actually think they are telling the truth for once there
  • I would not be sure

Most Helpful Guy

• If a liar says "I'm lying" , where's the truth? Is he he lying or not then? Or don't you think he's lying because he's a liar, thus when he says it he lies about him lying?

What Girls Said 7

• I would think they were lying. I might be wrong, but I guess that pathological liars can't admit they have a disorder.

• I know a pathological liar and he never admits to it even when confronted with a lie that he told. The closest he has come to admitting it is by saying that he exaggerates but it's their problem if they believe what he says.

• I dunno. I know so many pathological liars, though. And I'm serious too. I know A LOT of pathological liars. One guy I know comes into school almost every day talking about how one of his friends died the day before or that morning. Lol, it's hilarious and even the teachers say that he's full of shit.

• I know a pathological liar and they would never ever admit to lying.

• i would think that the liar is definitely lying

• Why would they admit it

• Why in the world would someone lie about being a pathological liar?

What Guys Said 4

• what a paradox

• Everyone is liars.

• Sometimes a pathological liar will admit to lying. I'd probably give the benefit of the doubt but keep an eye out and reserve any decision until after I arrive at a conclusion based on observation.

• I would examine them and then decide.