Im pissed of from the English teacher?

See the English is not my first language, and im trying my best in hw, i even asked for help from teachers at school, and still he is giving me a fucking c , im really pissed to the point if i reply now to his grade i might get kicked out from school he is so fucking stupid!!! What should i do? Its fucking unfair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but in the real world you don't get a crutch just because English isn't your first language. You are expected to have the same quality of work as someone who's first language is English. If this class is such a problem for you then I suggest you drop it and take an easier class. Then you can work your way back up to the English class you're currently taking and have a better understanding of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will never understand why people like you get pissed at their teachers for getting bad grades. See, grades are not some arbitrary thing. If you have an exam and you've studied for it, you will be able to answer the questions correctly. That's really all you have to do. Answer the questions correctly and you'll have an A.
    It's not the teacher's responsibility to make you know grammar rules and things like that. It is your sole responsibility to sit down and study. The teacher's responsibility is to explain you things you don't understand. But this affords that you are a diligent student. You can't just come to class and expect the teacher to give you everything on a golden plate.

• U r a stupid person who doesn't understand just like him😓

What Girls Said 2

• I have a c in English too. I have been missing a lot of school and my English teacher didn't give me makeup work. He is very old to so he is annoying. the best thing to do is go up to him and say can I stay after school and get help or go in your class during ie cause I do not understand any of my work and if he doesn't help you go to the principals office.

• Bomb this motherfucker's house. Or just threaten to.

• Lol not my thing

• Doesn't have to be your thing. Just act mental and try to take some advantage of it.

• Lol 😂

What Guys Said 4

• do your work. study better. pick up your textbook and look for answers, use the internet. if there is a different teacher, ask for their help. maybe ask a friend. don't complain about grades when there are 100s of options to help you get better.

• I hate it because its so fucking unfair, thats what i did i did everything and still not good enough even the other teachers told me that my writing make sense why can't he be fucking fair

• well, if you're getting c's on your homework and tests, you should learn what you did wrong on them and compare it to people with good grades if he doesn't correct your homework and tests and then do it that way. you have to figure out how he grades.

• You passed. Stop complaining, ask for advice on what you need to work on, and work harder on it.

• I asked him last time her told me to get help from the trachers at school i did that but he is acting like a little baby nothing i do is good enough i think he is judging me because English is not my first language and he is new so he want to prove himself on my shoulders he is so fucking annoying see i come to class everyday i do everything stupid he ask for why can't he be fucking nromal like my other teachers

• Hmm my English Teacher was really good, and i have English as my second language as well, i must have been lucky.

• So lucky i had people before him they were nice but he is so fucking stupid

• Just stop learning English, we have too many foreigners who speak it anyway. Its pretty annoying traveling halfway around the world to an exotic country and having some person attempt to speak English to me. If I am going to freaking South Korea, I dam well expect people to no speak a word of English. Well all the signs are in English, most people there speak English, dammit, I barely even needed to use the pocket dictionary I had. The nearest English speaking country is 4,000 miles away, they should not be speaking freaking English there. Just stop learning it and learn another better language, English isn't that good anyway.