How to make a creepy guy get the hint that you don't want anything to do with him?

I've tried saying "what" rudely when he stares at me.
I've tried ignoring himcompletly. I've tried giving him one-word answers.
But he still waits for me at the end of class and tries to flirt and walk with me. He is so creepy and gross and he makes me so uncomfortable especially when he sexualizes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's saying gross things to you, you need to FIRMLY say, "I am uncomfortable when you say things like that." Or something to that extent. Sometimes ignoring people isn't enough. If you tell him to stop speaking to you like that, and he doesn't, go talk to your schools counseling services and ask them how to handle a situation like that. They may step in for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell everyone what he is doing, as he will probably not want that kind ofattention. And if he still persists then call the police.

• Any friends that could give him the hint for you? Otherwise get security to handle it or make a complaint to the Dean

What Girls Said 3

• You need to let the authorities of your school know. If he's still doing this after you have told him to leave you alone, please tell someone who can help you. I don't want him hurting you because you didn't ask someone for help.

• You will just have to confront him about that, there's a time where you just can't be so nice anymore. I've dealt with a creepy guy like this (kinda still am)
    I just ignore him.
    And show that I am not interested what so ever
    Or give him a weird look. I don't like having to do that, but it annoys me so much.

• Or, let the school know about this. ASAP

• Hope you get everything figured out.

• Thanks
      Same to you!

• Sexualises you? Maybe he's just being nice

• no like he says PERVERTED things to me.

• Okay, tell your teacher