After i'm thinking it again, I'm sure that Indonesian Landscapes & Sceneries are very Bad & Ugly! Look at these ugly pics. How about your opinion?

After i'm thinking it again, I'm sure that Indonesian Landscapes & Sceneries are very Bad & Ugly!
Look at these ugly pics.

PART TWO

(1) The Bono Waves of Kampar River
After i'm thinking it again, I'm sure that Indonesian Landscapes & Sceneries are very Bad & Ugly! Look at these ugly pics. How about your opinion?
The Bono Waves of Kampar River, a Real and Natural waves on a river. Also known as The Seven Ghosts. Located in Pelalawan, Riau Province, Indonesia

(2) Ancient Temple of Prambanan

The Prambanan Temple, an ancient temple located in Yogyakarta Province, Indonesia

(3) Dolphin Shaped Island

A Dolphin Shaped Island. Located off the north coast of Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(4) Lake Labuan Cermin

The Lake Labuan Cermin (means Port of Glass). East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia

(5) Mount Prau

Mount Prau, Central Java Province, Indonesia

(6) Mount Merbabu

The Mount Merbabu, Central Java Province, Indonesia

(7) Forest of Gunung Palung National Park

Forest of Gunung Palung National Park, West Kalimantan Province, Indonesian Borneo

(8) The Eternal Snow of Jayawijaya Mountains (Carstensz Pyramid)

The Eternal Snow of Jayawijaya Mountains (Carstensz Pyramid), Lorentz National Park, Papua Province, Indonesia

(9) Savanna of Baluran

Savanna of Baluran, Baluran National Park, East Java, Indonesia

Those Ugly Sceneries Located in This Country :

I Know the Sceneries & Landscape are very Bad & Ugly. And i know most of you will get Nausea and Puke after look these.
PART THREE? To Be Continued...
So how your Opinion about These ugly Pics? Answer this Poll

• Yes, Very Bad & Ugly XP
    8% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • I don't like it all :P
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Emm.. Not Bad... :)
    33% (4)0% (0)27% (4)Vote
  • I Don't Think So... Very Beautiful I Think I Wanna Go There Someday Later ^_^
    25% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
  • I Think This Asker is Blind or Stupid!! All of those sceneries are Fucking Beautiful!!! I Wanna Go There!!! XD
    34% (4)100% (3)46% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
How about your opinion? :) @Georgia_Georgiou

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They were pretty decent photos, I think #1 was terrible because you know... the brown water and all. xD I don't really like #2 and #3, but all the others were beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
    • Number 2 and 3? Why? i know most of them are ugly :D

• Show All
    • Thank you for the MHO! :)

• You're welcome :) See my profile or Follow me if you want to know many new knowledges ^_^

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.