Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Mine was at 2 am I made a mini pizza and when i cut it, it slid off and onto my bare thigh. I ended up getting 2nd degree burns because of a fucking mini pizza.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was laying on my bed, ready to sleep when I see a beautiful *cough*sarcasm*cough* cockroach on the wall opposite of me. I saw it kind of flapping its wings and all I could think was "please don't fly, please don't fly". But, of course, God and the universe both hate me so the bastard flew. And I ran like a psycho around the house in my pajamas while yelling "¬°YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" at the top of my lungs.

Most Helpful Girl

• i was in a changing room and it was tiny which was very annoying since i might be short but i have long legs i was trying on a pair of jeans and they tighter then i thought so i was hopping around trying to get them on and i hit the back of my ankle on the bench. there was blood everywhere i freaked out and i got back into my own jeans and got out of there as fast as i could about ten minutes later i heard them calling a clean up crew to ladies changing rooms and it was all because of my ever graceful self.

What Guys Said 10

• Am I the only one who doesn't have any standout embarrassing moments that I can remember? Maybe every moment I have is embarrassing so I don't notice them.

• when was 5 - 6 years old my grandmother taught me to flip people off (middle finger fyi) and told me I was "flying the bird" so I would run around everywhere flying the bird and pissing my parents off.

• I once woke up in the middle of the night and saw a cat stuck on my neighbor's roof. I climbed up there to get it down but ended up laying down there for an hour. My neighbor eventually woke up and started throwing random stuff up at me, because he thought he heard something and wanted to make sure. I assumed it was someone trying to attack me and I ended up jumping on him.

Yeah that definitely wasn't a good day.

• I farted in the middle of a french quiz. The room was dead silent and i was surrounded by some of the most attractive girls in school.

Worst of all, it broke a 5 year no farting in public streak (haha streak).

• Scratching the paint of two Dodge Challengers while I was trying to park one of them during the time I was a car salesman. -.-

• i was plying cricket it was finals soo u kan imagine the crowd... the ball was thrown and because i swing the bat wth soo much energy and anger i missed n farted to the highest tone... only to realise the fart dint come alone it was accompanied by some liquid sheet... lol

• I was 9 and I was so tired I walked outside without clothes on

• I fainted at the cemetery on All Hallows when I was younger... yeah that was quite embarrassing lol

• lol during A walk through of terrifying shit in the woods, the first 'show' was a woman being 'hanged'. I was 13 at the time. The woman who hung the 'witch' went up to my mother and said "Heather, you're next." I started bawling like a baby

• lmao nice. are you feeling better by now? xD

• yes, don't worry 😂

• I loved that story: :D

• thanks for sharing that was funny

What Girls Said 6

• I was at a girls and guys camp with my cuz and she was waiting in line to buy something cold outside, I told her I would be right back, I turned around to start running to the cabin and I literally ran into a hot guy.. I got so scared and embarrassed that I kept my head down, said sorry, and ran away! My cuz saw it all and when I ran off she told me that he looked at his friends and they just laughed. When she told me that, I felt like screaming.

• There is a guy my friend had a crush on, we nicknamed him GiGi (his secret name), one day, Guillaume (GiGi) and I met and we exchanged our names (I acted as if I didn't know his name hehe) but 15 minutes after I just met him, I called him "Hey GiGi can you help me T_T" so awkward, I just met him and called him by his nickname lol, but he laughed about it...

• I once tried to make a cookie by putting it in a cupcake wrapper and sticking it in the microwave...
    Lots of smoke... don't do it.

• Accident my farted in front of my crush in grade 5. He never talked to me again...

• Oh jeez, I accidentally wore all white to my cousin's wedding. It was the first time I had been invited to a wedding and I forgot about the rule of only the bride getting to wear white.

• I was completely obsessed with this guy for 3 years. I talked about him 24/7. It turns out he's gay! :)