Have tattoos? Post them?

Have tattoos? Post them?
@zorro8888 inquired about my tattoos the other day and I finally refound my compilation post I made on tumblr so I'm making a question out of it.

here are all 8 of mine. I count navi and the triforce separately because they were done at different times.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Nope I dont have any tats nor piercings... don't see the point of them ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Majoras mask :O

• 😱😱😱

• My other thigh. I've been trying to decide that. Due to the thickness of my thighs it'd probably look better to incorporate the shield as well to give the tattoo more width.

But I'm not sure. I may do a scaled down 8bit one somewhere else.

• I never expected you to be a loz fan girl xD

• First lwt me say awesome zelda tattoos and whats the one on your bum, not to sound like I'm perving I just can't tell what it is. As far as me I don't have any but I was thinking of getting one of my face covering my entire face so that i never age and I stay young forever!

• I uh don't have one on my bum?

• So I'm guessing you're referring to the sun and the moon one?

• Yup i thought it was another majoras mask refrence

• I have no tattoos but I like them - Your art work is very cool and interesting.

• No tatoo's right now I might get one or two in the future though.

• nope, I don't have any, I don't think it would fit me but I like yours on the leg and the back!
    I'm generally a fan of tattoos and piercings on girls :)

• Nope, no tats for me.

• I do not have any tattoos on my body.

• Bring on the tramp stamps!!!

• Good collection

• What happened to natural girls and girls complaining that guys don't like natural girls. I'm no longer attracted, it comes of looking trashy and masculine

• Short sighted. If you're bothered by opinions that you don't like then think before hand

• I'm not bothered, your opinion just doesn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 3