Do you think the Chicago Cubs will ever win a World Series in our life-time? Or at least a Pennant?

I was hoping this year would finally be their year, because I wanted them to get the Back to the Future II prediction right, but tonight they will have lost to the Mets again tonight in the NLCS, they will be down 0-3, I highly doubt they will come back and win the series in 7 games, very doubtful.

The Cubs haven't won the World Series since 1908!, the longest Championship drought in all North American Professional Sports!, whether that is NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL, and they haven't won the Pennant since 1945!!!

They are often deemed cursed, supposedly caused by Goat in the 1945 World Series, you can read more about that on the Internet, there was a Black Cat in the 1969 playoffs that streaked across the field and the 2003 Steve Bartman incident

The Boston Red Sox broke their Curse in 2004, ending a 86-year Championship drought, and the Chicago White Sox won the World Series in 2005, ending an 88-year Championship drought, the Cubs drought is 107 years now!

Most Helpful Guy

• The Cubs are set up right now to be one of the best teams going forward for years to come. They have tons of young, cheap talent that are almost all producing in their first or second years and plenty of talented veterans with the payroll capabilities to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Only a handful of teams like the Cardinals and Astros can really even compare in terms of talent now and talent going forward.

Granted, this doesn't guarantee a ring, but the chances are quite good.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• They've got a great young team. The best is yet to come.

• its possible

• I don't know what's worse, the Cubs having not won the series in 107 years or my Browns having never made a super bowl appearance, let alone winning it. My Cavs didn't make an nba championship appearance for the first time until 2007, and they've been around since 1970, and my Indians haven't won the series since 1948. We've been in it 3 times since but, failed to win

• My Cavs and Indians were both favored to win both, last year and this year