Has the Apocalypse began?

Homosexuals are breeding at an exponential rate and Hillary is running for president. Didn't Revelations prophesize this?

0|0
3|21

Most Helpful Girl

• What a waste of question!

3|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Homosexual's are breeding? perhaps you should read a biology text book.

Revelations predicted nothing except vague imagery that religious zealot's us to warp into end times prophecies and have been doing so for a very very long time. WW1 was supposed to be the end times, along with WW2 and if you don't remember so was 2000, oh and 2012, oh and there was even rumors Obama was the Antichrist.

Like these morons that say Egyptians predicted helicopters in hieroglyphics,

The point is if you want to see signs your going to see signs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Oh no the gays are rising. Hide your kids, hide your wives. It's the end of times! What's next kids with gay parents living amongst us normal folk? Do you have a bunker? The end is here.

1|0
    0|0
  • homosexuals are breeding? BHAHAHA its straight peoples fault they are the ones making gay babies who will grow up to be fabulous

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• How do homosexuals breed?

1|2
    0|0
  • Where is the logic in that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too dumb for words!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Revelations didn't prophesize anything. Some guy ate some mushrooms or something and wrote down a fantastic story. Like any book full of fantasy, it's easy to make vague connections to actual events.

0|0
    0|1
  • I only say that Genesys is Skynet (let's see how many people will understand it).

0|0
    0|1
  • That's really a moot question, because, according to Scripture not even Jesus knows the answer. Only God the Father knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe we are in some deep shit man...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what religion you prescribe to I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • when the world end it will have nothing to do with homosexuals or Hilleary

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah man, what's with all these gay dudes knocking each other up? They're like rabbits!

0|0
    0|0
  • The first wave of mass destruction begins on 11-11-2015.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really?
    Stop wasting my RAM with these questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... Yeah i agree, didn't you hear about Nibiru colliding with earth in 2015

0|0
    0|0
  • gay people can have babies now?

0|0
    0|0
  • If donald trump wins, the end is here.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Homosexuals are "breeding," what?

There were far more homosexuals breeding in the 50's when people just got married and had kids then lived out their buttoned down lives in the closet or maybe having some secret nocturnal activities.

Hilary Clinton; a shitty presidential candidate, so what else is new.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wasn't invited to the gay breeding party. :-/

Hillary has run before. The sign would be if she actually wins.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes run for your life and cover your butt hole

0|1
    0|0
  • We are in the end times, yes. But it has nothing to do with gays or Hillary.

1|2
    0|0