Im tempted to do something violent?

There are people in my class who talk about me and make fun of me as if im not two seats away from them. They are so fucking annoying and I keep imagining myself standing up, walking towards them, and smashing their faces in. Every day I get more and more tempted to actually do it. I tried to switch out of the class so I wouldn't be around them anymore but my guidence counsler told me it was too late to change classes. I dont know what to do because im afraid im finally gonna do it one day ://

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do that it will feel really good. For the time you're doing it. Then you will be in really awful trouble, and you'll have this horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach for ages after, and your family will be disappointed, and the dickheads from your class will walk while you're in deep shit. This is speaking from experience. I get that school really sucks and people like you described are really nasty and you shouldn't be forced to be around them. But you'll be out of there soon enough and never have to see any of them ever again. You really just need to stick it out (I'm sorry :( ). Think about how irrelevant to your future life they really are, and just try not to let their comments bother you, because they don't matter, I promise.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to shift your focus elsewhere... HS was like that for everyone, you can smash their faces in but where will that get you?
    I learned that when people were talking about me behind my back to take it as a challenge to become better. I learned martial arts and I began to fight everyday after school. It helped a lot, I would suggest looking into what makes you happy... not focusing on those losers but instead making an effort to set yourself up for greatness

What Girls Said 4

• Does your school have a psychologist or emotional counselor? You need to talk to them. Those people in your class are indirectly bullying you and I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. You can probably find out who to talk to just by going to the office and saying you are having some emotional difficulties and want to speak to someone in private about them.

I am happy that you want to find a way to stop feeling like that, and seem to be willing to try different ways to solve it.

• What are they saying? Do they know you personally? Do they mention your name?

• They say that im annoying and they laugh about me and even mimic me. All they know about me is how i act in class and my name. sometimes they say my name but most of the time they point or look at me and go "That guy"

• I dont know. My friend is in my class with me and we sometimes talk about weird stuff or goof around so they could of heard a conversation of ours and thought I was weird. Then today I was singing softly without even realizing it and one of them was staring at me so I said to them " sorry I have a song stuck in my head" they turned to their friend mimicked me and said "nobody cares"

• Seems like typical high school stuff. Not really something to get worked up over.

• Nope. Don't do that. You have to speak to your teacher to see if she can allow you to move to a different seat, or something else. Violence sounds justified in your head but in reality what you want to do will have dire consequences.

• Screw those losers, ignore them. People are usually like that because their own (usaually pathetic) lives are so flippin boring. Just forget about them, and remember imitation is the greatest form of flattery:)

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to your teachers of someone else that can do something about it. Tell them what you wanna do so that they know that the situation is serious. If you smash their faces in, it'll be bad for you and they may even be seen as victims.

• just remember they aren't worth it