I think of violently murdering people or just exploding in anger at times?

To be honest, I've never been the rebellious teenager that a lot are. I never go out, I stay home and play my guitar at full blast. I'm very closed off, quiet a lot of times, and have been known to indulge in black/satanic magic readings, which fuels it a bit... I have thoughts of murder a few times a day, but this is a specific one. There is a famous person going to the local park (I don't want to be too specific) and I wanted to go see him, and it would take at most 1 hour and 30 minutes. My grades are not the greatest, As, Bs, Cs sort of, which is why my dad said no and went on and on about class and blah blah blah. At that point I left because I felt this surge and I felt as if I was just about to smash every single plate on that dinner table. Is this very bad? Is it because I don't let my emotions out?

I think I either exaggerated too much in the question or didn't explain thoroughly enough...

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound like a good feeling :( , I'm sorry :( *hugs*

I don't think fantasies like that are too abnormal, but if you've read about dark magick you'll probably know that energy like that that you put out into the world will come back to you.. You need some ways to express anger without hurting yourself or anyone else. Exercise can help get rid of all the crazy energy you feel, and keeping a journal where you can write down all the stuff you can't say out loud. Having someone to talk to would be really good I think; talking to a school counsellor maybe if you can, or to someone online who will listen to you (like in a counselling chatline)

• I never really get angry when thinking these things, but if I do get angry (Which is actually pretty rare), these do pop into my head as well.

• That sounds like a good idea, I really hope that they can help you! <3 I just realised that link isn't working because I put a comma after 'com'; if you copy and paste it into your browser without the comma it should work though.

Remember that you are cared about! I hope that you feel better really soon! *hugs*

• Thank you again, I hope soon I'll be out of this rut in my life and have a smile when looking towards the future!

Most Helpful Guy

• DUDE!! SERIOUSLY, WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT? With all the shootings, and killings, are you just needing attention, or do you need to have the FBI and Homeland Security give you a thorough rectal exam?
    Get help, or the Gestapo is going to be knocking down your door!!
    What you posted is just FCKING SCARY with the shootings, recently!!!

• I don't and wouldn't have the means to do so. I don't think my thoughts are so far out that they'd turn into actions. I'm actually a pretty happy person some of the time.

• Just be careful what you post!! It may not seem like it, but we are nearing the KGB-level of governmental spying, and a 'keyword' can get you on a list!! Freedom of Speech, though it be protected, isn't so 'protected' anymore. . .

• Makes me never want to post anything anymore...

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, sounds like you suppress your feelings and it's never good to do so. If you have someone you trust to the ends of the world and back maybe you can talk to them about your emotions and ask them for unbias advice. Talking about it really helps, and maybe that is all you need at this very moment.

• ... Have you ever thought about doing meditation? Perhaps seeking or improving/controlling your anger?
    Anger-management could help with this.

• You need to ask your parents and/or school for counseling.

• You sound like a typical teenage boy. Maybe get some work to keep you on the straight and narrow and focus on grades. Getting more sunshine and wiping off the eyeliner wouldn't hurt either.

• I don't wear makeup, I wear a rock shirt and jeans everyday... I don't look like a satanist by the way.

• I won't force the topic more. That is why I said teenage boy, you're all fired up about the world and you can turn that around.

• Hopefully. I'm going to see how the next few days play out and then I'll take more action from there. Thanks for your help!

• You better let that out before you hurt someone

• But where?

• I guess, but I feel like my personality will never allow me to vent in front of others

• You don't have too

What Guys Said 2

• yes, you need counselling

• Thoughts leads to actions, actions leads to reactions