I got spank by a paddle when I was younger were others spanking by a paddle mine stung so bad I couldn't sit down with out rubbing my butt?

I get smacked like 2-3 everytime I was bad.

• Paddle
    33% (2)20% (2)25% (4)Vote
  • Belt
    33% (2)40% (4)38% (6)Vote
  • Hand
    17% (1)20% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • Wooden spoon
    17% (1)10% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Switch
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Shoe
    0% (0)10% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Paddle with holes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Messed up world we live in. Physical punishment is just wrong no matter what in my opinion. I'm really sorry you got spanked.

1|0
    1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Wooden spoon :)

My dumb ass learned real quick how to behave lol and if ever my parents spanked me it was because I had it coming and had made the educated decision to disobey.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Fuck all this PC PUSSY parenting shit. When I was growing up I got spanked. If I got lippy, I got slapped, if I yelled back I got the belt. Guess what, I'm not shoving dildos up my ass or living some sort of deviant lifestyle because of it. I graduated high school and college just fine. And have moved on to a successful career and marriage. I have my own family now, I have never needed to lay a hand on my children, but the teen years aren't too far away. It all depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes, switches, and hands
    Once with some heels but not those long heels though, like those heels the pilgrims wore

0|0
    0|0
  • my parents either used a belt or their hands

2|0
    0|0
  • I went to 12 years. of Catholic school I was paddled, hit with rulers, 2X4, hair pulled, ears almost pulled off & anything else the Priests, Brothers or Nuns had available.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the hand. I hated it but it was effective.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!