What Was One of Your Obessions Growing Up?

Mine was my fave anime, Naruto. I literally grew up with the characters. I was 12 when the anime was first introduced to America ten years ago back in 2005/2006. The first second I saw Sasuke, I was hooked for life. Lmbo. I was so hooked, I would manipulate everything and everyone that would get in the way of me watching my fave anime. I would lie or cheat... it didn't matter. When we were at GameStop or Wal-Mart, I wanted all things Naruto... mainly anything that had Sasuke in it. As you all can see, my obsession was pretty bad. I would even write my own stories, draw my own Sasuke pictures... I was in love. Later on, I had Naruto posters, videogames, yo-yo, manga and self-made items. I still love

the anime, but I really calmed down with my obsession.
So, what about you all?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• 1|0
    • It was and still is my fav too! A shame the manga ended and the anime is in filler land atm tho :(

• Boruto is interesting as an epilogue to Naruto. But other than that... dunno why they're focusing on it. I hope Kishi doesn't try to make a crashgrab out of it...

• Same here.

• the old bionicle toys, I had all of them

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't have any obsessions growing up other than creative television and fictional cartoon characters.

• Naruto was and still is my fave game to play on my psp xD I never really grew up actually ahaha I still play pokemons, digimons, narutos, collect hot wheels and stuffs. As you can see, most of my games are more for the boys lol but I had my shares of barbies, tamagotchis and polly pockets too.

The one thing I was really obsessed since I was like 8/9 was definitely pokemons! I collected all the pokemon books regarding their datas and strength/weaknesses, their mangas (literally ALL OF EM), the collectors cards and stuffs regarding pokemon. I stopped it at 11 cause mum started to scold :p but I'm still obsessed with playing the games, just stopped collecting the stuffs regarding it. In fact, the books and all are still with me until now. But I'm deciding to sell or recycle it away tho.. 😢

• I was obsessed with Cheetahs. I'd hide from my teacher and hiss at her from under the table. The run around lmao (i was the weirdo)

• So many things. Like, my obsession can change within a month or a year or so. I'm never stuck on one thing for long.