Do you like to eat meat balls?

I always love the meat balls, Especially the sweet & sour meat balls, It's the best one for me. I love all kind of meat balls. What about you, what is your favorite meatalls?

Do you like to eat meat balls?

0|0
24|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I used to love them but then I became a vegetarian.
    Now everything meat related grosses me out. Never again.

0|1
    0|0
  • OoooOoo damn that's making me hungry!!! I love classic Italiano meatballs but those French onion stffed meatballs! Hot damn!!! They look 😋

0|1
    0|0
    • oh really? It seems time to get some meatballs, Keep looking at it, Can you find the French onion stffed meatballs in your place. If you can't don't forget you can find it here always. lol this is a hot damn question !

• I can make them. I'm an eccelent cook😊

• Oh yeah? Cook them for me, I join your lunch or dinner !

• Well Im from Sweden, what do you expect? 😂 I love meatballs with gravy and potatoes. Also like them on a skewers for BBQs 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you mean most Swedish people love to eat meatballs? You know when I post that question, I'll bet you will come to eat these meatballs. lol

• I usually do but I like the classic tomato and meatball flavour. Do not like the honey garlic or weird meatballs the make that vary from the traditional recipe.

0|1
    0|0
    • In my opinion, there is no difference between them, they all delicious. Come to my tummy yum balls

• Well, I don't eat meat anymore. But I did love bbq flavor meatballs and teriyaki meatballs. The tangier the better.

I don't like store brought vegetarian meat balls. But my family didn't make meat balls much, so I don't miss them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you miss eating meat?

• Show All
    • That sounds like a conflict, You don't eat meat anymore, But you still love the bbq flavor meatballs, I'll bet you will eat it again.

• I meant to put everything is the past tense. Nah, I don't see it as a sustainable or eco friendly practice. Plus, animal welfare. I think I'm good on all fronts, haha.

• I love eating teriyaki meatballs with rice, just like that. Otherwise meatballs with mashed potatoes OR pumpkin soup. 😋

0|1
    0|0
    • Sounds familiar, can you cook that? It souns that's your home cooked food,

• Which one? Well, I just make meatballs and I put it in the sauce/potato/soup ahah 😂

• Nope. I don't eat meat :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Sooo manny meatballllsss. . .

*Died from choking on my own saliva. May I rest in meatballs*

0|1
    0|0
  • Mexican meat BALLS are delicious 😏😏😏

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, this post made up my min what's for dinner tonight! I love teriyaki and sweet and sour meatballs, I also must add BBQ and Swedish!! Nommy nommy Nom!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am Not a fan of much meat @Star_Lord but I do love some meatballs, covered especially in spaghetti sauce.
    Nice take. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian meatballs and meatballs from Ikea canteen

0|1
    0|0
  • YES.

Thanks for making me hungry

0|1
    0|0
  • on spaghetti but not by themselves for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a vegan.. But i used to love them

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them :D I like italian meat balls

0|1
    0|0
  • Swedish meatballs for this Swede!

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you Swedish?

• Yeah my last name is Carlson. Much of our historical focus is on the Swede part although I'm watered down to just 1/8. I'm probably more Irish but I don't know much about that side of my family.

• Yes, there's a lot of various types. They are pretty good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me about 20 and I'll eat em I two min.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I made mozzarella stuffed meatballs this past weekend. Sooo good!

0|0
    0|0
  • The Italian are all I've ever had, but they all look good except the onion stuffed meatballs I don't think I would like

0|0
    0|0
  • Shrimp meatballs or any really. They're all delicious!!

0|1
    0|0
  • so my brain decided to skip "meat" when reading the question... and then all of a sudden it transformed into "balls meat"...

i need some sleep...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'm suddenly hungry.

0|1
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/RCKBtsTk8eQ

I love my spicy meatballz! 😂😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Balls, yummm

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, I ate them with pasta at noon (2h ago)! Yum yum :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Love meat, keep balls aside

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG STOPPIT

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, It sounds Mr🐰 Rabbit want to taste some meats.

• Mr. Rabbit has been tasting meats all his life and hates vegetables. Mr. Rabbit is a special rabbit.

• Gotta say I thought this question was going in an entirely different direction when I read the title

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them, Greek style (Keftes or keftides) or Balkan style ( Cevapçiçi) and many other ways. like kotbullar

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially Swedish meatballs :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Meatballs are awesome and fun! 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole reason to go to Ikea is to have 20 meatballs, fries, gravy, and the berry sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dammit now look what you've done! I'M HUNGRY NOW!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday... well not everyday or I would become a meatball!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, shoo advert. I hate meatballs :]

0|0
    0|0
  • In spaghetti. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, no. Do they think making them look like testicles makes them any more appetising?

0|0
    0|0