Gagers, do you think nice girls finish last?

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones that are faking it? Yes.

The truly nice ones? They end up WINNING.

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

Most Helpful Girl

• Only the nice ones that don't let their voices be heard. Ending up letting others walk all over them because they can't say no or stand up for themselves. Those end up finishing last.

The nice ones that have a backbone. That will voice their opinion and not let anyone walk all over them. Always finish first.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd say it depends on the girl and the guy

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• This is what nice guys say to. I am a nice person and not jerk and yet it seems to make no difference with most girls. :( I think the thing is not letting yourself get used by people. You can be nice while not letting people walk all over you.

• Yeah true and thanks for answering buddy :)

• It's ok buddy, lots of other people make typos

• No one makes as many as I do though.

• I think they're the only ones that get to truly be happy. If a nice guy comes along but the girl is a bitch. It's not going to make for a happy family. Shitty guys get with crappy girls and you'd think they'd be happy but one is always a much better manipulator so even the other who is also a bad person will still become victimized.

• in my opinion, Girls that are confident, and focus on style/hygiene/fitness/being mainstream and well-rounded personalities, ambitious, girl-next-door personality BUT also not afraid of their sexual side, are never alone on weekends.

• True and thanks for answering

• Not at all. They actually tend to finish first.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• It's really going to depend on if "nice girl" means "overweight girl who dresses unattractively."

Men don't have the same attraction cues as women do. Women get turned on by boldness, being brash, having charisma, a sense of "risk" but men don't. We're mostly visual. If a girl is attractive and has an okay personality... she'll get high scores from guys.

Being sweet/pleasant shouldn't hold a girl back.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• I don't think so

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• To be honest, nice girls usually (and eventually) finish first.

• No it doesn't work that way for girls.

• Oh ok and thanks for answering

• No I don't, it's not necessarily true

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• That phrase is extremely true.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• No they don't.

• Nice girls FINISH last

• for me they finish first. a jezebel girl will lead you to destruction, emotional, economical of all kinds.

What Girls Said 8

• If the girl is a legit 'nice girl', she'll win in the end.
    The not so nice girls may seem to come out on top in the short term, getting the most thrills, more frequent male attention. But that more often than not comes to an end once they get older and can no longer reap the benefits of solely being young&hot.

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• Good girls finish first on my opinion.

We have friends, we eventually find people who love us for our goodness, and I'm very positive about my nice status.

People get screwed over regardless if they're nice or not. It's easier and more beneficial in my eyes, to be nice.

• Yeah true and thanks for answering

• i don't think that's true.. it depends more on the guy too.. that what sort of girl is he interested in..
    and you don't have to thank everyone who answers.. they get xper.. and even if you do wanna show your appreciation.. you can just upvote... they get the message that asker liked their answer. :)

• You can't actually generalize like that, same as with guys. It totally depends. Some guys do finish last, some don't. Same thing with girls: some do finish last, some don't.

• That's definitely true and thanks for answering

• Finish last at sex or in life? XD

Nice girls should finish last at sex... Making their partner finish first

Nice girls never finish last in life I think, they're wife material

Tooo nice girl finish last... Because people use good people

• True and thanks for answering

• I always answe with nonsense your questions Ashely hahah
      I'm sorry lol

You're welcome sweetie 😁😁

• yea... filler

• a lot of times yes

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• no, just the ugly ones

• Oh and thanks for answering