Guys, Have you ever considered going to the bible for relationship advice or advice on girls?

Because if you haven't, you should !! Sounds crazy, but the Proverbs (bible book) is like an encyclopedia into knowing exactly how to figure people out! It's incredible, the bible knows exactly how to read a player/whore/liar etc... literally it tells you exact how to read all types of people. The bible has advice that could literally smash this entire website. Especially the Proverbs, its just amazing how well I can see through people now. Honestly the bible Is not just a big old book, it has billion dollar advice! Seriously read this chapter and I bet you'll wish you had read it loonnnggg ago Click this link to read what I'm even talking about, lol

Come on guys, just give it a chance, you won't regret it

6

Most Helpful Guy

• 50% cryptic stuff i can´t even link to relationships and 50% common sense, that should really be known to anybody without reading a book.

• I'll give you "book" ... You mortal human being

• yeah it´s a book nothing more. a book that´s composed of stories that have been passed on orally for hundreds of years and have been subject to exaggeration and added details.
      i mean look what a "word of mouth" turns into in like weeks even nowadays. imagine this for 100 years. the story won´t be anything like it was in the beginning.

• You know nothing... I feel sorry for people like you... if you actually read the bible, you'd have the right to criticize it, but because you obviously haven't, your opinion and judgement is ill-qualified

What Guys Said 5

• 1Cor.14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

• Umm this is referring to the law back in the old old days...

• Yeah the bible.

• Well it is correct... woman are too hormonal and illogical

• I come from a religious background and my mom taught me religious ways. That destroyed me so much that not only am I agnostic but I actually despise with utmost rage anything got to do with abrahamic mythology. my house is a "no bible" zone.

• Fuuuuuuck that.

• Umm I can see where your coming from but honestly, you don't know what I'm saying, honestly I can guarantee you'd be impressed if you read it

• Otherwise I wouldn't be sharing this billion dollar advice

• I'm sure you're right about the good advice. My concern is that if I read it to intensely I might begin to see it as something other than an old fairytale.

• That's the magic of it

• @kindnessismagic09 exactly !

• Agree!!

• you should amke a mytake about this!