Excited about anything today (I'm walking on sunshine OOoow)?

Today my mind's sountrack is Hey Soul Sister by Train

I'm in such a good mood and motivated to work.
Besides, today is sunny! :D

What about you?

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think maybe you loved me
    Now baby I'm sure

1|0
    0|0
    • you know the lyrics too? :D

• Show All
    • oh I see

aw thanks :)

Hope you have a nice day indeed

• amazing brass part in that song too

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• well I was gonna play some foo fighters but then blank space came on and I lost control of my motor reflexes :P

1|0
    0|0
    • what does that mean xD?

how did u lose your reflexes?

• Show All
    • oooh lol. well I can always explain any time anywhere :P but you feel me now :D

• yeah. Now I do

I brain feeze especially when I am the one that has to pick a song when I am chilling with my boyfriend.

Whenever I am alone, it's like one great idea after another. So yeah... I feel you :D

• Talked to many girls today who I had never talked before :D

So, yeah, excited about it, who knows what future can bring xD

1|0
    0|1
  • Hmm I'm excited by how awesome I know I'm going to become in the future. Like I have plans and aspirations that I can't wait to reach. This makes me excited everyday :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. my employees messed up on an order so I gotta go to a customers house after work hours to fix it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, the weather was not what would have made me enthusiastic today. It was pretty gray here in Belgium, low clouds.
    But: I have a week off from work so something to look forward to... and that makes me more positive :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wake up every and it is eventful, got the farm animals to feed before heading off to work! They brighten up your day every time!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda hot today, we could be on the beach :p

Im with some random intrumental music from youtube.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, not really... shitty weather and already 19:42 here. but soon champions league starts which I enjoy watching, so that's something...

1|0
    0|0
    • well hope that picks up ur mood

by the way I am feeling a bit downer than what I was before lol

• Show All
    • I'm sure it will be okay and he'll accept you the way you are, don't worry :)

• I hope so. I kept this from him until now and that is what I am worried about. That I kept it from him when I could have told him sooner

• Excited to meet sum cuties tomorrow. So its all backward? D=

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i made my speech today so it was amazing 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • today was a good day

1|0
    0|0
  • Relax that's only gonna last like 15 mind to half hour

1|0
    0|0
  • I found a cool pair of boots on Amazon... That's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will be visiting the dentist. Interesting right?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Studying. Studying. More studying.
    With GAG being a distraction I could only study after midnight lol maybe I should really listen to Genie's advice and stop signing in 😩

2|1
    0|0
  • Sitting in bed sipping tea. My hair is a giant mess (comes down to my waist, hard to care for). My brother is snoring like a train in the other room. Yes it's good to live a normal life.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's sunny and gorgeous out, so there's that! I want the warmth as long as I can before it gets too cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • My father just surprised me and came to visit me in Paris <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Mine is the complete opposite. It's cloudy and I'm not in the best of moods. :( Plus I slept really bad last night.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh. sorry to hear that

here is cloudy too today, by the way.

• Show All
    • kk well I learned something new today ^^ thank you

• welcome :)

• Im dropping off a bunch of resumes today because I'm trying to find a job closer to where I live. Hopefully it goes well haha

1|0
    0|0
  • attack of the otaku came on my playlist fight after i don't wanna wake up by nightmare and now I'm super happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Today kinda sucks

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah. my today kind of sucked too lol

I hate seeing this question popping up again. I was so cheery on that day. Quite a contrast to today lol

• I'm walking in thee rain if that excites you?

1|0
    0|0
  • In great mood! Bought a car ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Wal-Mart. I think I'll be on my period soon.

1|0
    0|0
    • hey. bad day then?

by the way I am not feeling as good as I was when I posted this. Real 180 here :D