Apple or Android?

so I have an android for about 2 years now and I have been thinking about switching to a iPhone for a little while now, but i don't know if I should or not. My 17th birthday is coming up (December 13th) and I was thinking about maybe asking for that for my birthday/early Christmas present. But the problem is I have heard good things and bad things about Apple products (I have a ipad for school and I really like it) and I wanted a second opinion about what I should do. I wasn't an android person to begin with (too many features and it's wicked complicated for me) What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should change to Apple. When I was on Android there were so many useless apps. I have not downloaded many on Apple yet but all the ones I have downloaded have been great. My Android phone also stopped staying connected to the internet.

• exactly!! It drives me crazy having to scroll through so many apps that I never used.

• Yeah Apple puts more control on it I think which means only good apps from what I have seen seem to be on their system.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apple all the way... personally I hate android

What Guys Said 1

• IPhones have a better interface but I really like the option of being able to buy a new battery for my Android if it breajs. With iPhones if the battery breaks you have to send it off somewhere to get fixed for 80 dollars

What Girls Said 1

• I used android before I got an apple. Both are good, one negative thing I hate is iTunes occasionally asking you enter your password when you need to download apps.