Does anyone remember back in elementary school?

That if you were the fastest runner in your class, you were the coolest or something?

those were the days haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the oldest girl in my class and had a 12th grade reading level in 2nd grade but that's about it as far as my "cool" level.

I was a pipsqueak in a class of giants. It's very difficult to be the freaky small one in a community where the average 10 year old is 5'6. I was a good head shorter than everyone and I was bullied for it.

Apparently, 5'4 (my adult height) isn't actually midget status according to the rest of America though haha It took me forever to get here though. And I still get mocked about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember this girl Lydia 😍😍😍😍
    I had a crush on her for like 5 years lol! From 3rd to 8 th grade
    She would never date me though lol
    I tried every year!

What Girls Said 5

• yup I use to be an artist the best!

• I don't think I was the best at anything, though it's not that I didn't do well in school. There was just always someone better. :P

• Don't really have too many fond memories of it.

• I was one of them!

• I was the most avid reader in my school, I've heard. And I was an awesome runner, because my brother lied and said that if I ran 100 laps around our house, we'd be teleported to Disneyland.

For a little while, I was great at running. I lasted so long in the pacer test that the gym teacher got bored and stopped me. And then one day, I finally reached the hundredth lap around my house... and nothing happened. I stopped running after that and now I'm terrible at it, haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I was the only one speaking two languages, knowing a bit of two others.

• lmao then everything changed as soon as middle school came around

• yeah. i was the fastest is 1st and 2nd grade but i was always the tallest

• I was the fastest runner but they never thought I was cool :/