Does anyone remember back in elementary school?

That if you were the fastest runner in your class, you were the coolest or something?

those were the days haha

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the oldest girl in my class and had a 12th grade reading level in 2nd grade but that's about it as far as my "cool" level.

I was a pipsqueak in a class of giants. It's very difficult to be the freaky small one in a community where the average 10 year old is 5'6. I was a good head shorter than everyone and I was bullied for it.

Apparently, 5'4 (my adult height) isn't actually midget status according to the rest of America though haha It took me forever to get here though. And I still get mocked about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember this girl Lydia 😍😍😍😍
    I had a crush on her for like 5 years lol! From 3rd to 8 th grade
    She would never date me though lol
    I tried every year!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yup I use to be an artist the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I was the best at anything, though it's not that I didn't do well in school. There was just always someone better. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really have too many fond memories of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was one of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the most avid reader in my school, I've heard. And I was an awesome runner, because my brother lied and said that if I ran 100 laps around our house, we'd be teleported to Disneyland.

For a little while, I was great at running. I lasted so long in the pacer test that the gym teacher got bored and stopped me. And then one day, I finally reached the hundredth lap around my house... and nothing happened. I stopped running after that and now I'm terrible at it, haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I was the only one speaking two languages, knowing a bit of two others.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao then everything changed as soon as middle school came around

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. i was the fastest is 1st and 2nd grade but i was always the tallest

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the fastest runner but they never thought I was cool :/

0|0
    0|0