This girl keep teasing and/or making fun of me and I really feel worthless, what can I do? Should I find a way to make fun of her?

When this girl see's me she finds a way to tease me and make fun of me. I used to have a crush on her but not anymore. She has really made of me and i can't take it anymore. She might not know it but she said things that hurt me emotionally. I feel like i'm worthless (yes that bad). I stopped replying to her texts. I feel the next time if i do see her i would make her feel like i feel and call her ugly or make fun of her in someway. She texts me saying "hey, let's hangout on Friday <3 :) ". If i say yes should i make fun of her and bring her down?

Any othewrs?
Anyone?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• So she teases/Insults you in public but sweet talks you through texts? lol. No need to insult her, sounds like she just wants your attention.

hit her with this text;
    "I used to find you attractive but the way you throw insults my way has got me thinking you're not as Attractive as i first thought. It's just not cool anymore."
    LOL See how she replies. Enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• huh, i guess i could do that