What do you think of Taylor Swift?

There are people who respect her capitalist empire and call her a businesswoman. She comes from a family of WASP bank presidents. She's the pinnacle of the upper-class, prileveged American. Her whole world is money. Her album sold 1 billion? She got a country for her birthday? She wore a dress made entirely out of rare diamonds that 100 people died trying to find? It's not enough. She always wants more. If this were a movie, she would be magically transported in time to some Native American tribe where she learned money couldn't buy everything and ended up married to Kochoum in her simple village home.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know nothing about her besides her ok looks

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of her songs are pretty decent...

What Guys Said 2

• She is very much a business woman. She has a VERY tight grip on her image and how she is perceived.

She's cute and all but she comes off like she's always in "professional mode", we have NO FUCKING IDEA how she is in real life!

• That she's mad hot, son.

What Girls Said 3

• ... What lmao

• I try not to envy the blessings of other people. She works hard and seems like a decent person. Sure she had advantages but no one is on a level playing field. Plus some of her songs are catchy.

• She annoys me