What's the weirdest thing about you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• EVERYTHING! 😆🐷

• I guess its how often my prayers get answered. When I talk about it I get accused of lying cause my life is so strangely auspicious its crazy.

• I have no social media at all. No Facebook, Twitter, insta, etc.
    I also don't take selfies. I might take a few a year at the most.

I don't find it that weird but judging by people's reactions to this its freakishly bizzare.

• I believe in neverland, santa claus LOL but it's true.
    I dream of being a mermaid.
    but I think the way I think is the weirdest thing about me. All my friends said I'm weird when I said T-rex and gorillas are cute, and that I want to live with elephants.

• I guess it's that I find it almost impossible to control my emotions. Like, I'm a really emotional person. One minute I'll be bouncing off the walls hyper and the next I'm lingering in the depths of dispair. There's no in between, I'm either ridiculously happy or ridiculously not.

• Everything... basically...

• I have to choose one thing? That's simply just not possible.

• I put mint leaves in my spaghetti

• Almost everything.

• I've convinced myself I'm a Kpop star

• I can be really gross some times :P

• I like the feeling of being sceard

• I thoroughly enjoy popping my pimples and seeing what kind of pus/pimple juice is going to come out. If it will be creamy, stiff, a short blackhead, or if it will twirl and twine like a thin noodle. I love the relief I feel after I pop a pimple followed by the warm water on a cloth. I am even so eager as to pop my boyfriend's pimples especially the ones on his back that he can't reach. I make an entire surgical process out of it and even "cleanse" it with hot water and a swab when I'm done. I'll be like "It's ready for me." then get to popping!

What Guys Said 11

• I would guess the weirdest thing about me that comes across to other people in real life or the net may be the fact that I wear diapers and rubber pants daily, but I am not one who really cares to much what others think, never have worried about stuff like that I just go about my daily life being who I am and if I am not liked or respected because I am an honest person.. so be it.. I am not looking for friendships on the this site or the net, I got many friends in real life that except me for me and even what I wear

• i go from being the most confident person ever to being awkward and quiet in a heartbeat, it sucks.

• I wonder if their is extra terrestial life, how much can their basic functions differ from us? I mean , can they like, eat and shit from the same hole? Spit in someone's eye to reproduce etc.

• I sometimes laugh by myself because of something I thought or something.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd3d8fb935.jpg

• I prefer not to talk with former friends instead of talking to them if I ever meet up.

• That im evil from inside and possibly a sadist but i dont show it.. I act like a different person who likes to help but from the inside i want this world to just end... Right away

• I like to annoy beautiful girls, who once are angry at me..

• When I'm alone I have full blown conversation by myself!

• I gave $50 to my friend and I licked her feet.

• My personality.

• Three come to mind. I have this very deep impression that I have lived before, and have a vivid impression my head went through the windshield in my last life (in an era without seat belts). The other incarnation was in Fin du Siecle France (1890-1915) where I lived among these famous composers and artists, which became eerie when I actually read biographies of them and felt I knew them already.

The other is I can have terrible anger issues over past things in my life, but nobody when I am around people knows a thing about them because I never get angry in front of anybody, they are all rages I throw when completely alone.

The final one is I am on the autistic spectrum just barely, a fact I discovered five years ago by accident reading a lot of books. In fact it is so slight most people could not tell (none of my family knew), as it only affects my social interactions relating to body language and levels of emotions being portrayed via those BLs, in other words the difference between, say, boredom and lack of energy due to slight sadness escapes me when I see individuals displaying either. Other than that I hate flashing lights (another symptom). I am fine having it, as I believe it has helped me be able to concentrate on projects for hours on end without fatigue (an attribute of many Aspies).