Has America lost its virtue?

Does anyone even know what Virtue is anymore? Does anyone care about the things that are happening? The virtue that the founding fathers of America founded America on are becoming forgotten to many and freedom is loosing it's value

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know what virtue is

Most Helpful Guy

• Virtue does not equal freedoms. Define what you call virtue? Having lived in Europe and been all over the world "virtue" to me is what the individual person deems acceptable or can rationalize. I've met "virtuos girls" who are some of the nastiest freaks. And I have met very open girls who are very conservative with who and what they will do.

• “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." -Benjamin Franklin

• ok this is pointless. I know we are a Republic. In common lexicon the term Democracy is labeled as one which has free elections, like our form. A term for laymen. To your point we are actually a Republic but if you notice i was talking about GREECE.

So if you'd prefer to dance around the subject and try to simply pretend you have any clue as to what you are talking about, have fun on your own.

• Oh XD I didn't catch that Greece part, sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• A looooooooooooooooong time ago...

What Guys Said 2

• America lost it's virtue when the natives were raped and targeted for genocide by columbus' dudes.

• its a capitalist power, so there is no virtue i think.

What Girls Said 0