Burger King or Mc Donalds?

• Burger King
  • Mc Donalds

Most Helpful Girl

• NEITHER!!!
    Both are DISGUSTING.

• Agree with you on this. Calorie-filled junk food! :P

• Well if you are a vegetarian it's different, but I mean they both taste delicious despite the fact that they are junk food.
      I find Mc Donalds much more welcoming than Burger King though. Burger King is kind of offensive, because of the word King.

• Enjoy Pink Slime in your burgers, was common knowledge for years, before FDA banned them from putting pink slime in burgers,

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Neither really. Not places I visit often.

• I rarely do also, but I think I prefer mc Donalds a little better, although if I'm in the mood I will buy the whopper or something.

• Neither. To me, fast food is fast food. If it doesn't taste like shit, then it all tastes the same. The quality is on the same level and I'm not drawn to one more than the other.

• Its the big whooper

• Burger King for the fries. McDonald's for the nuggets.

• McDonald's for sure. Burger King's food makes me sick.

• burger king I guess

• Haven't eaten at a Mc D's in like forever. As for a Burger King it's been almost as long.

• Mc Donalds.

• I honestly don't like either. 😖 I'm not a huge fan of junk food.

• I like McDonald's :/

• Neither - I've never been allowed to eat junk food.

• Lol for me is In & Out

• Micky D's! Their breakfast is amazing, and now they're being served all day!

• Doesn't matter, I hate fast food anyways

• Neither I don't eat fast food.

What Guys Said 21

• McDonald's has never tried to sell a "gay cheeseburger." They know to at least pretend to remain neutral on such hot button political issues.

However, it makes little difference to me otherwise. I can't eat the buns at either place, due to barley gluten content. So I stick with Taco Bell, and order the chicken to avoid food poisoning.

• I'm not a huge fan of either, but Burger King is definitely better tasting than McDonalds from what I've seen. McDonalds is pretty much equivalent to really cheap but kind of meh food.

• Burger overall but occasionally I get a hankering for McDonalds for some reason

however Wendy's is better than both in my opinion

• 0|0
  • Neither, I choose Burger Fuel. Burger Fuel is way better than both Burger King and McDonald's.

• McDonalds's breakfast > Burger King

• I like neither, but Burger King is definitely MUCH better than McDonald's.

• I used to like Mc.. Donalds for their fries but over the years since then I now do not even like those anymore.. I will eat at just about any other place then at that place even if they offered me free fries on every visit

• McDonalds did start selling breakfast all day now tho

• Can't vote. No option for neither. Most fast food is bad. Will only use either for getting a coffee.

• can't do it

I need both, bk for the whopper and mcidies for the big mac

harveys is better than both

• Burger King has better fries, McDonalds has the best shakes, Hardees has the best burgers and DQ has the spiciest burger.

• Out of those two I'll go with Burger King.

• mc e ds for me please

• Neither aswell... burger king tends to have good burgers and Mc Donalds has better fries in my opinion... can't decide

• I have never liked McDonalds

• I like both... can't decide...

• Life's too short to be eating in either of those places.

• I have only been once to a Burger King and I didn't really like it... so definitely McDonalds for me

• Mc Donalds for dinner, Burger King for breakfast.

• döner better...