What's something about you that nobody already knows?

I'll start I have a hardcore Boston accent

Most Helpful Guy

• Lot of things, I am a bad ass vault.
    1) The girl I had crush on for 6yrs, even my best friends don't know about her, they think we were just friends, even she does not knows, how much I have dreamed and have been thirsty for her..
    2) That, I wanna be a novelist, a fiction author. I am an often daydreamer.
    3) I become uncomfortable if there are more then 1 girl around me, feel afraid and my guards are up. Or I exit the premises, girls come next to me and I run away.
    4) I have never kissed a girl on her lips, not even on her hand and I am 18.
    5) I am joyful, and really good at flirting, so people usually think, I am taken or must not be a Virgin. UGLY TRUTH : I am VIRGIN.
    6) I haven't ever even hugged a girl of my age. No sister and never met cousin.
    7) I hate eating meat and despite the thought of eating meat, unless it is in front of me,
    As soon as meat comes in front of me I turn into a ripper, even eat the content inside the bones, and break bones with my teeths. My elder brother named me 'Ripper' .
    8) I have never had a handjob from anyone else, or a blowjob from someone else.( Some people asked me how was my first experience in it, thinking I am player)
    9) I have noticed, that I have often a way of thinking like girls.
    Many more weird not to mention

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• 1. I sing to 1 Direction / 5SOS songs (am a fan of them) but my voice is too deep so I sing it an octave lower.

2. I have a strong South African / European accent. (Most people would think I have this high voice with an Asian accent but I sound exactly like the jocks here)

3. I'm known as 'The Whitest Asian' (partly because my academics are bad 😂)

• In the first decade of my strip, I stated that I had no sisters or brothers, and so was born an "only dog".

This was later changed into the more famous version of my past: that I was born on the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm with lots of siblings!

• The list is endlessly long. can't keep track, I tried to spill just more secrets over the last couple of years, but always realise are so many I have yet to tell. Dosent help people tell me all their secrets either, can drive you nuts to juggle so many layers at times. Anyway, where was I?, ah, cake. The cake is a lie.

• I love karaoke

• How would nobody know that you have an accent?

Honestly I don't know what I hide but I feel like I hide a lot of things.

• I sing to One Direction songs. Super gay right?

• Has a profound knowledge of prison gangs from all over the world ;D

• I use this site.

And very people know that I smoked some weed, which had Ketamine laced in it. I nearly died. Not even joking. 😂 I was paralyzed lmao

• I don't know... the only 1-2 things which come to my mind I wouldn't even post anon knowing that the admins can see me... would have to make a new account lol

• I like turtles.

• I haven't left my house or seen another person for 3 days now (personal record).

• I currently play American Football an Football, and when I go uni I wanna play for the American Football team. World class bench warmer right here :p

• I have an easy time making friends with girls but a hard time with guys

• I'm batman

• I've been asked out by guys 3 times

• There is a reason why nobody knows it.

• I'm a gambler at my age.
    P. S May I hear your accent?

• I'm a massive grime and indie fan but I still blast out mcfly 😂

I hate small talk

• I believe that not watching porn or masturbating is good for everyone.

• that my dick is really really small.

What Girls Said 13

• 1. I get hit on by members of the same sex all the time sometimes more than the opposite sex.
    2. I had sever commitment phobia with anything, it's gotten better
    3. I had severe ADD , it's gotten a lot better.
    4. I get along with guys more than girls, women annoy me most of the time

• I have a couple of webbed toes. Nothing too bad, but... yeah, they're there.

• A girl asked me out once.

• I try to act normal but there is still a tiny lingering feeling of attraction I feel for my friend. He didn't flat out rejected me in High School and I can tell he isn't into me so whenever we meet with all of our friends I just try to be cool...

• Hmmm... I don't know. Most of the things that come to mind I'd have to go anon for.

• That i dont fuck every guy i like

• I might move to New York in less than two weeks from now😱

• Yes Boston in the house I was born there.. LOL! I have one too at least I think

• I am a lot self dependant. .. independent but lonesome too

• I care too much what grades I get in school, but hard work pays off, right

• I have miraculous powers.

• I told a friend that I stopped liking her brother when the reality is I was thinking of giving him a chance to fix this argument and to explain himself (he did tried once and I went harsh on him). But nope, didn't reconsider it. I was strict even as a freshman in HS, one mistake and that's it.

• Everything.

Because this is the internet and no one here knows me.
    Plus I am anon.