Do you know Galatasaray or Fenerbahce?

And what do you think about? Which team is the better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, Turkish soccer teams. I'm a Real Madrid fan so every other team is a rival. I personally don't care about neither of them.
    I would consider Galatasaray to be better since they're in the Champions League, while Fenerbahce isn't (unless I'm mistaken).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I know both... both are good teams and two of the top teams in Turkey. Galatasaray has won 1 more league title, 10 more Turkish Cup titles and has one a UEFA Champions League (which is considered the gold standard of tourney's in Europe

So I'd say Galatasaray as a team through history has been better. They are also right now above Fenerbahce in the standings for this season

• I know about both. As a fan of Man United, we've played them in the group stages of the UEFA CL before. I don't know much about them but in general Turkish teams tend to be very passionate and are difficult teams to play at their ground but we should beat them when we're at Old Trafford.

I think those are the two with a very intense rivalry but I don't know which is better. There isn't really one that's better. There can't be a big gap if there's a rivalry.

• I know their names and I know they're from Turkey, I've seen many players from here going there to play, but I don't follow them, I don't know any details except that they're rivals.

• Yeah, from Turkey. ...

And Benfica lost the game yesterday :C

• ++Fenerbah├že++

What Girls Said 0