What are some things I can do when I have nothing to do?

So for the last like 2 months I have done absolutely nothing that wasn't college, apart from Football training once a week for an hour. So in the last 1464 hours, about 144 of which I was at college, I have done something for just 8 hours when I haven't been at college.

Anyone know some things that I could do, and don't say "go out with your friends", as they are not always free. So what is there I can do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like going on hikes with my dog. Spending time alone in nature is absolutely wonderful. You can go at your own pace, stop and look at a lake for as long as you want, no one is there to make noise... it's not something everyone enjoys, bit if I have free time and it's nice, that's what I like to do.

Its fun to play video games or read as well, or just drive down roads you've never been down.

What Girls Said 1

• I always think going to the gym is fun, go to a book store, learn new recipes

What Guys Said 1

• In my free time I like working on skills that might be helpful later. I think anyone can find art helpful, but for me I do coding, art, gaming (not recommended xD), and a lot of talking to people (like right now!). Small skill-based hobbies are really great, because now I can draw very well, code things when needed, and oh boy have I learned a lot from this site.