What are your main goals in life?

State your main goal/goals and state why these are your main goals?

Most Helpful Guy

• become the best verson of myself
    help others when possible
    achive the old to do life
    Other stuff

pretty much me : )

What Girls Said 7

• Really, I just want happiness and safety for myself and my future family. I don't have any specific goals for a career or finances... I just want to have a job that I enjoy that makes enough money to care for those I love.

If I can live in happiness and love for the rest of my life, there's not much else that matters. There are some places I want to see, but that's about the only other thing I can think of.

• Getting into dental school
    Get my own clinic
    Starting up an animal shelter and getting rid off gas chambers all over the country.

• Completing my education is my number one priority right now.

• I would like to complete my masters and then a PhD.

• Be a happy healthy and successful person overall. I want to get my ba degree in computer engineering and eventually find work inside the fbi or cia as a security engineer or a intelligence Analyst. I want to be independent, happy, and surrounded by positive people. I want to be the healthiest version of myself.

• To live in a cute flat in a nice city with a guy I love and some cats, maybe a tortoise and a blue tongued skink. To work in a job which I enjoy and have enough money to live a comfortable life. That's it really..

• I want to get my doctorate degree and become a university professor. I value knowledge over everything else...

What Guys Said 11

• Don't know if I have any goals really, in the worlds of Vince Vaughn in the film Dodgeball " I found that I have you have a goal, that you might not ever reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed."

• to meet Paris13. because i'm in awe.

• To stay alive and disappoint my mother as much as possible. Because to hell with the tart.

• get rich save the world

• To be happy.

• Earn enough money to travel around the world.

• fuck bitches.. thats my goal.

• Mine is simple: be happy, unfortunately I am not easily happy and never will be easily happy.

• Serve my Father, God, as best as I can.

• I want a stable and happy life. For that, i want a family.

• I have too many. I probably can't list them all