What're some of your favorite quotes?

I have many, mine are;
-"Your eyes were so big and beautiful and brown. And I was ready and willing to drown."
-"You're not a bad person for the ways you try to kill your sadness."
-"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
-"Find someone who shows you the sun when all you saw were clouds."
-"The only definite thing I know is; I am full of wounds but I am still standing on my feet."
-"People don't listen, they just wait for their turn to talk."
-"Not everyone is going to love you. Most people don't love themselves."
- "When reading , we don't fall in love with the characters appearance. We fall in love with their words, their thoughts, their heart. We fall in love with their souls."
-"I walked into the library and inhaled the perfume of books and magic that no one has thought of bottling."
-"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times."
-"Some people feel the rain, some just get wet."
-"Before they were here, you were art. Long after they're gone, you'll still be art. A masterpiece is still a masterpiece when the room is empty and the lights are off."
-"Don't waste sunsets with people who will be gone by sunrise."
-"Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."
-"There are many masks of evil. None as dangerous as the mask of virtue."
-"Memories are the architecture of our identity."
-"You can't keep dancing with the devil and keep asking why're you in hell."
-"Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart."
-"Tomorrow could be the someday you've been waiting for."
-"I don't love me and that's how I understand why you don't either."

Most Helpful Guy

• "You have to be odd to be number one"

"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like whaaaatt"

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." LOL

What Guys Said 8

• "I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."
    http://i.imgur.com/wpHrwhE.gif

• "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Samuel L. Jackon, Pulp Fiction

• -Live with a man 40 years. Share his house, his meals. Speak on every subject. Then tie him up, and hold him over the volcano's edge. And on that day, you will finally meet the man.

-Every time something good happens to me you say it's some kind of madness. Or I'm drunk. Or I ate too much candy.

-I hate those e-mails where they try to sell you penis enhancers. I got ten just the other day. Eight of them from my girlfriend. It's the two from my mum that really hurt.

-I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

-If you're in here tonight and you have never contemplated suicide... then you have never truly been in love. And if you're in here tonight and you've never contemplated murder... then you've never been divorced.

• Get your game face on son

• It is possible to commit no errors and still lose , that not weakness.. That Is life

Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    Night will fall and the dark will rise,
    When a good man goes to war.

• "The truth is always revolutionary"

• the idea of a favorite is to single out a few from that list of 20... =\

• I can't do that. Theyre all my favorites. Just like people can't choose between favorite movies or songs/bands

• Who's to say what's important to you? =) Take care.

What Girls Said 3

• "Comparison is the thief of joy" -Theodore Roosevelt.
    I think every girl should stamp that on their foreheads and never forget it. It would help so many people get over their insecurities.

• "Open your mind before your mouth"- motionless in white
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone"- Andy Biersack

• I love all your quotes

• the first of your list was my abs. favorite, I think everyone should know it lol and thanks

• indeed. That was a showstopper

Thanks for sharing them with us