What would you change about your past?

I just let it go to be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go back and not betray my best friend by going for his ex, knowing it was going to ruin my friendship with him and his new girlfriend. Even tho she used me, and I lost 2 great friends because of her. A lot of other shit too, but that's probably the biggest.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of things, you have no idea...
    -I wouldn't write love letters at the age of 13 to a guy who was racist.
    -I wouldn't go to college without being able to do so
    - I wouldn't talk to some people
    - I wouldn't do some ridiculous stuff I did just to have "friends"
    - I would pay more attention to a guy who was special to me (he could my boyfriend now)
    - I would go to another school when I was on 11th grade

The list is long, I could go on and on...

What Guys Said 32

• Would love to edit the days where, my psycho aggressive mom beaten me to crap just because she was angry at my father and his family, while my dad was out of station, and I was suffering from kidney stone, so was getting sick on weakly basis, Which led my grade in school went down, so physical abuse from teachers in school was comman, shit load of insults. And those days are the one where a couple of colony dogs attacked me as a prey, although I was safe.
    Well this was a like 5yrs time from 1st to 5th standard! Long time to edit, made me psycho, but to be honest I learned a lot from it! And I met the best nuscience, make hilarious kids! Who were so funny back benches that whenever they noticed me depressed and sad, they had a shitty life like me too, don't know how I found them like finding cruise in an endless ocean.
    Those mother fucker had so shitty life, but they knew how to laugh, and they knew how to make others laugh, even in my worst time those lovely asshole, made me feel the happiest person in the world.
    I missed doing homework, they said,' Brother you won't stand out of class alone, all of them hid they copies in the classroom shelf, even if they had done the homework, and would come out and stand with me. ' and same happened other way around, if majority of us did not do homework, we all made excuses like madam I forgot bringing my copy, teacher checked bag nothing, cause the copy was in her shelf.
    I used to rush back from school to house, they used to drag me to other schools playground! Where we used to sit chit-chat and sometimes steal the raw almonds! They were raw, now I even if chew them the make me puke! Back then with those asshole, just for 1hr daily, I would say that was the best fruit I tasted, the raw fruit of raw almond.
    So yeah, even with such a shitty past I have memories to cherish hopes to hold on to, so I would say that! I would love to keep my past as it is, I would love to keep the torture and pain and suffering as inspiration, if I get to keep those memories of those lovely moronic asshole, who knew even in the worst situation how to laugh.

• That is a ridiculously long list, dating back to diaper times.

• Absolutely nothing, Every good and bad choice I have ever made has made me who I am. And I like me, Fat, poor and happy. If you don't like you then there's a good chance no one else will either.

• I'd say nothing. every decision brought me here lol.

• If possible, something that might prevent me from having mild epilepsy.

• I would've asked out my crush sooner and then asked her to prom.

• take more care of my friends, don't start studying electrical engineering... those are the 2 most important ones

• Oh man.. I thought you liked your career lol

What's the matter with your friends?

• I changed... studying informatics right now if you remember... Was wasted time.

Lost contact to a lot of my old friends from my childhood and highschool

• Well, at least you realized you didn't like it.

Oh, I understand... Meh, in my opinion they're not that great haha guys from my elementary school changed a lot and now they're dicks, and the girls think they're gorgeous and too much to even talk to to you lol we were friend on Facebook but I deleted them all XD

• nothing all the things I have done until now have made me the person i am today and i wouldn't change that the good or the bad

• To be a better man for @cinderell so she wouldn't have to leave meh for another guy :'(

• i'd choose to ask that girl out when i could have. my biggest regret so far is not asking her. oh well. other than that. maybe not spend my money on so much useless stuff

• not going on accutane, I would be way taller if it werent for that crap

• Never ever share pizza all the time.

• Holy shit I already asked this question COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OVER HERE! GOD DAMNIT!

• I'd have done more legal highs before they were made illegal.

• Ask her cellphone number or email.

• Moving out of Maine as a kid.

• Nothing. I can't imagine it being any different

• I would eat a lot more, I probably would have grow taller.

• I would change the girl I decided to call my girlfriend.

• what wouldn't i change? w/ a little OCD, i'm glad you can't.

• The decision to move from my birthplace.

• Picked a better haircut.

• I don't think I can change anything to make it better. I would just screw up again.

• Conceal don't feel, don't let them know, well now they know.

• I would lie less.

• Lol, lots of things, almost everything :P

• That whole emo phase.

• Started having acrylic nails earlier

• Either take it as it is, or get (as they say in golf) a Mulligan (a start over, take two) from age 10.

• I would change the way i used to feel towards things and people.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't really change much of what I've done in my life. What I would change is something that happened to my mom. She went through too much for no reason.

• Probably would've stopped myself from having so much casual sex.. I don't regret any of it, but now i can't figure out how to get into a proper relationship.. Because i can't stop myself from bangin them too soon, so it just turns into friends with benefits... Which i still like but how am i ever going to settle down if i can't stop having sex so early on... Probably didn't make any sense but yeah..

• I totally get what you mean!!

I'm a virgin but let's say I do other stuff... In the first day I meet someone I end up making out and if there's a chance we have oral sex.

My friends know this and they will never think about me as girlfriend material.
      They always "booty call" me, they ask me how I'm doing and then they "casually" ask me to meet so I can have "fun". Now they think about me as an object.

Sometimes I want a nice guy/girl who I can spend time with, but then I think that I wouldn't be loyal... It's such a complicated thing

• That is just great, Seriously, every guy wants to get such a girl, they are Just scared to admit. ( in ugly truth movie Gerrard Butler admits it)
      You should go for an open marriage maybe!
      Trust me, don't settle soon, you can do a lot better Miss. High

• @Nik1hil i'm too territorial for an open marriage

• Staying in an abusive relationship for 5 years

• How i handled certain situation. I used to be ridiculously impulsive. I still kinda am but I've toned it down a lot.

• There's plenty of things I wish had been different, but adversity and suffering can shape you for the better, sometimes.

• The past is runing from me and the future is runing towards me. And I can only move forward 😊

• I am who I am because of my past so I wouldn't change get much. Just a few events. 2 to be exact.

• Myself
    ..

• Nothing but I wish I wouldn't have dated a bastard that was a cheater and a player >:(

• Nada, can't remember half of it anyway