Would you cry if you experienced this?

I saw a large spiderweb, and 3 ladybugs. One ladybug was stuck in the web, and there was a huge spider ready to destroy it. There was another ladybug that was about 8 inches away from the web kind of just watching thishappen and there was another ladybug that appeared to try and help the captured ladyubg. I thought that this was so upsetting, and I didn't cry a whole river but I may have shed a tear or two. My friends thought I was insane though, crying for something so petty.

• I would cry a full blown river.
  • I would shed a tear or two.
  • I would be upset but i wouldn't cry.
  • I wouldn't be upset at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to drop ants on spider webs. I also turned a few turtles on their back. Enough said

Most Helpful Girl

• That sucks. Mrs. Spider had to eat too though, and she can't run on grass.

I do love nature, so I would probably have watched her wrap them up. It's a beautiful process.

What Guys Said 6

• I would actually be fascinated. I always go with the killer, in this case, the spider.

• Wouldn't phase me. I'm not a bleeding heart. Nor would I project human thoughts and emotions onto a ladybug. But to each their own.

• I am a horrible person so I would record the whole thing and laugh.

• Hahaha no I don't see insects and all but I have to say that you are a sweetheart 😊
    And I think we need people like you 💐

• Actually, ladybugs kinda invade my house in the winter, so I have no sympathy for them at all. I would cheer for the spider.

• No, that's disgusting, who the hell would cry over that?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't be upset at all. Bugs are gross.