Would you cry if you experienced this?

I saw a large spiderweb, and 3 ladybugs. One ladybug was stuck in the web, and there was a huge spider ready to destroy it. There was another ladybug that was about 8 inches away from the web kind of just watching thishappen and there was another ladybug that appeared to try and help the captured ladyubg. I thought that this was so upsetting, and I didn't cry a whole river but I may have shed a tear or two. My friends thought I was insane though, crying for something so petty.

• I would cry a full blown river.
    16% (3)11% (1)14% (4)Vote
  • I would shed a tear or two.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I would be upset but i wouldn't cry.
    37% (7)11% (1)29% (8)Vote
  • I wouldn't be upset at all.
    47% (9)78% (7)57% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to drop ants on spider webs. I also turned a few turtles on their back. Enough said

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That sucks. Mrs. Spider had to eat too though, and she can't run on grass.

I do love nature, so I would probably have watched her wrap them up. It's a beautiful process.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would actually be fascinated. I always go with the killer, in this case, the spider.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't phase me. I'm not a bleeding heart. Nor would I project human thoughts and emotions onto a ladybug. But to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a horrible person so I would record the whole thing and laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha no I don't see insects and all but I have to say that you are a sweetheart 😊
    And I think we need people like you 💐

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, ladybugs kinda invade my house in the winter, so I have no sympathy for them at all. I would cheer for the spider.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's disgusting, who the hell would cry over that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't be upset at all. Bugs are gross.

0|0
    0|0