A FLY just landed in the drink you were enjoying! What do you do?

You are having a good time enjoying your drink when a fly suddenly gets stuck in it. What do you do?

• Take the fly out and keep drinking
  • Stop drinking it
  • Keep the fly in there and keep drinking it
  • I wonder le do something else

Most Helpful Girl

• I give it to my mate..

and grab a new one 😈 muwahahah

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• I would be so pissed, I'd let the fly drown in my delicious beverage.

Then I'd pluck off his wings and send them to his girl.

Then I'd complain that the fly was in my drink when I got it and get a free one >:]

• One time a fly landed in the syrup of my waffles and got stuck and died and I moved my waffles to the side of the plate that it wasn't at and kept eating.

I vote A...'cause I'm gross.

• A - if it was a special drink or if I was really thirsty... sometimes not even that...

• Ask for another Drink, @Toad-1... These little pain in the butts carry a lot of germs and and gents and I do not care to share.
    Good luck. xx

• a few months ago i was at a beer bar with an American friend and i was drinking at intervals and chattering away when i noticed a fly was drowning in my beer.
    i mentioned it and tried to call for the waitress when, to my horror, my friend silently took my beer, drank the part with the fly in it, confirmed it was gone and put it back in front of me. i'm sorry to say it did not impress me and later when he tried to put his arm around me i was still horrified and not at all attracted.

• I hate when this happens... I probably throw it away!

• i'll stop drinking it

• Stop drinking and Look disgusted.

• If a fly went into my Monster drink, I would take the fly out and continue drinking it cuz I would never waste a Monster

• throw it away flies are disgusting

• Ugh. That has happened to me before. I was disgusted and didn't drink it again.

• Take it out and continue drinking.
    I allways do it this way. I would not waste a drink because of something as little as that.
    Also, I allways dry the fly off and let it fly away before continuing.

• If its a twist lid I would trap it in there.

• see if anyone else is looking before I make a decision. Then, it depends on what I am drinking. ;)

• Not drink it anymore

• Give it to my frenemy

• Depends on how big the fly is.

• I'd watch that stupid ass fly drown. (._.) Teach that fly not to fly in my drink.

• Take it out bc i'd feel bad for it and then stop drinking

• Depends. If its water, i'll get a new one. If it's a 7 dollar smoothie, no god damn way am i throwing it out, i just fish the fly out and nothing ever happened. If it's a 3 dollar lemonade... How big is the fly? If its a small nat sure i'll drink the whole thing even if it sits there, if it's a big nasty fly.. Yeah i don't want an unexpected crunch

• Rescue the poor little bugger and discard the drink

• Extra protein!!

What Guys Said 30

• I'd stop drinking it due to the disease that flies can carry. I'd rather not get any disease or parasitic worm, even if the chances are they don't have anything.

---------
    "House flies are recognized as carriers of easily communicable diseases. Flies collect pathogens on their legs and mouths when females lay eggs on decomposing organic matter such as feces, garbage and animal corpses.

House flies carry diseases on their legs and the small hairs that cover their bodies. It takes only a matter of seconds for them to transfer these pathogens to food or touched surfaces. Mature house flies also use saliva to liquefy solid food before feeding on it. During this process, they transfer the pathogens first collected by landing on offal.

Diseases carried by house flies include typhoid, cholera and dysentery. Other diseases carried by house flies include salmonella, anthrax and tuberculosis. House flies have also been known to transmit the eggs of parasitic worms."

www.orkin.com/.../

• How about squeeze the fly into the drink, put the carcass on the edge of the glass like a lemon wedge and then keep drinking.

• Immediately stop drinking it and get another drink, I don't drink off of others.

• If its a soda or water or some soft drink, probably just dump it out and get another. but if a fly falls in my booze... im gonna fish that effer out, tell it to go get its own damn drink, and keep on sipping.

• Stop drinking it. A fly carries diseases and only takes seconds for them to transfer it to your food, or whatever they touch.

• get another drink in a different cup/glass and keep on enjoying. why would it have to end there?

• I shall drink the fly! How dare it contaminate my drink!!!

• it;s just a house fly right? not one of those horse flies the size of quarters right?

• perform CPR

• Glare at it angrily and tell it to get out of your drink.

• If my drink is bottomless, I'll get another one.

If my drink isn't bottomless, I'll take it out and keep drinking.

• depends how big and juicy that fly is! But obviously, like most people I'd keep the fly in and keep drinking duh! :D

• Depends on the drink too. If it's an expensive drink, I would immediately throw up some part of the drink along with the fly and drink the rest (whatever you put into a drink won't immediately disperse to the whole of the drink, but only to a small portion surrounding it) If it's a cheap drink, I would just throw it up and order another.

• I'd eat the fly and continue drinking. ... croak

• I WILL PURE THE DRINK AWAY

• On a hot night once I had a drink by my bed that I sipped from every half hour or so. Terrible, rough night in a pitch black bedroom.
    When it was light and I had to get out of bed, I looked into my glass and saw the crumbled remains of a dead moth.

• Squeeze the whisky out of that fly, then finish my drink. Sonnabitch thinks he's getting a free drink from ME?

• i'd help the fly, fly away.

Then i'd continue with my drink. Antibodies yo.

• I keep drinking, lord knows I need some solid food every now and then:P

• Plop it on the table and flick it into the ether. :)

• Depends... if I did not have lunch, then the fly stays :P

• Poor the drink into the pool nearby

• I get and get another drink.

• I would swap my drink with the next guy who hasn't even touched his drink. Just kidding I would probably get a new one :/

• Flies are disgusting and carry pathogens. I'd take out the drink

• Yell at it and make a scene.

• ask a bunch of strangers on the internet for tips

• Throw the glass at someone

• You don't know where that fly has been, nasty little hell spawns.

• All depends on where I am or how thirsty I am..

• At a restaurant and you're very thirsty

• Take out the fly... drink up!