Ladies, if your husband came home and there was a lipstick stain on his shirt?

What would you do? Like.. Assume 'stuff' and start crying + shouting and blah blah or give the poor dude some time to say something..
And a question 4 the gentlemen: 'would you assume 'the worst' if your wife came home smelling like the cologne your 'bff' uses?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I have friends who purposefully do things like that to screw with each other. i. e. this female friend purposefully put her lipstick on a male colleagues shirt just to screw with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask my boyfriend how he got it. You can get makeup on someone's shirt by hugging them, maybe he just hugged another woman, it doesn't necessarily mean he fucked her. So I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

Plus my boyfriend is smart, if he was going to cheat, he wouldn't come home with lipstick on his shirt lol

What Guys Said 5

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../188845maury.jpg

Sounds like something Maury could solve. . . .

I usually think the worst instantly with anything but that's why you try to think everything out before you do/say anything.

• I'd assume the worst.

• It could never happen, unless it was my gf's!

• I would assume the worst, hope for the best and let her explain.

• I would degrade her sexually, when she's asleep pack my bags, leave her and never turn back.

What Girls Said 14

• Well lipstick, I'd be pretty darn suspicious.

I have been known to "shed" the ocassional stray hair onto my male coworkers (paramedics work really closely together on calls) and I worry about that..

• Forgot to add, we all hug each other when we haven't seen each other for a bit, so my coming home smelling like a Macy's cologne department isn't unheard of, either.

• i would ask why he was testing colours on his shirt and where my present was

• I'd just ask him so which store did you try the lipstick at 😂 but honestly tho, I think it have to depends on who my future husband is first xD

• I think I would feel my heart drop and shatter into a million pieces. I would ask him to explain.

• This happened once, it was my lipstick from that morning. Had to laugh he went around all day without knowing.

• I would hide the tears from laughter... because it's my lipstick...

• I'd ask him how he got it. And then wait for him to figure out a lie lol.

• I would interrogate him first and then look for other clues like not meeting my eyes, stammering etc.

• Reaction might just depend on what kinda person he is, but even then... I would ask him before I let my mind wander too much and analyze the lip color to see if I like it, because I like lip colors :/

• Simply ask how it got there.

• i think i'll just ask him what it is... i mean it could also be my lipstick xD...

• So he made it through the door?

• I'd ask him where he got that :)

• well someone will have to leave!!! 0% tolerance for cheaters..