What does it feel like to be a normal human?

hi
i was born in a rich family, i live in beverly hills, i grew up in a mansion! i was wondering how do you guys live and why do you work so hard for money? i don't have any normal friend so..

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's nice for you.

Well. I live in the UK where houses are smaller anyway. I'm the youngest of 5 and all of us had our own bedroom. To give you an idea of the size of my bedroom, I have a double bed - one end is pressed to the wall and the other has about 12 inches of clearance from the wall. It takes 3-4 steps to cross my room. I don't have enough room for a wardrobe so my clothes live on a chair.
    I've been an apprentice for 2 years on apprenticeship wage (£2.73 per hour, the minimum wage is £6.70 and minimum living wage is £7.85 so I was well under) and had to have a second job to cover my bills. I worked 6 days a week and evenings to make sure I could pay for things like food, my car, my phone, etc. I work so hard for money because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to afford stuff like food.

Some of us aren't as lucky as you.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I see people who don't work hard to get there money are silly and useless to the society

0|1
    0|0
    • *their*... you probably need to go to school before you judge people :) haters

• English isn't my first language and I speak four languages , and not haters why would I hate u I am not poor young man I am just sayin what I concluded from ur question , what does it feel like to be a normal human? U think urself above the normal humans u die at the end and get buried in the sand and u take no money with u

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know, I live in a portable house and
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...45dbeb10e6.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Give me some of your money

It sucks going broke.

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'm milet Cyrus :/

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't know. I am Paris Hilton.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I used to sleep in a tree, to stay away from the tigers and snakes so...

0|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck would I know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't try, you just won't understand it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the Compton area and find out

0|0
    0|0